• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LThompson

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2016
Inlet Beach, Florida
I am currently looking for a 3-4 BR HOUSE for a LONG TERM rental. The longer the better! Not looking to move again anytime soon if at all possible. Currently in Inlet Beach so prefer to stay in South Walton or West Bay. I use my home as my office as I own Grand Slam Sports Tournaments which has brought youth travel baseball events to the panhandle for the past 13-years. Please contact Larry Thompson, Jr. at grandslamtournaments@gmail.com
Thank you!

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
I see the link didn't attach properly. It's at 31 Bayou Breeze Ct, Santa Rosa Beach. The listing is on Zillow.

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
I am currently looking for a 3-4 BR HOUSE for a LONG TERM rental. The longer the better! Not looking to move again anytime soon if at all possible. Currently in Inlet Beach so prefer to stay in South Walton or West Bay. I use my home as my office as I own Grand Slam Sports Tournaments which has brought youth travel baseball events to the panhandle for the past 13-years. Please contact Larry Thompson, Jr. at grandslamtournaments@gmail.com
Thank you!

Please see my listed that I just posted to see if it would work for you!

Beachfam

Beach Crab
May 1, 2017
30a
I am currently thinking if renting my 3 bedroom/4 bath luxury condo in Carillon. What is your price range?
Hello, I would be interested in one of the condos in carillon beach. I wanting to try to stay around 3500.00 a month. If your interested in renting please let me know. Thank you