• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TGM2001

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

No cats. No smoking. Available June 1st. Reply for application.

stephens

Beach Crab
Apr 26, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

Hello, Stephen Stanko again, I replied to your craigslist listing. Anyways, I would love to get an application to rent your place in HogTown . It would be great to live so close to my family off of 393 and job in Seaside. Please feel free to call / text / email me anytime.

stephens

Beach Crab
Apr 26, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello, Stephen Stanko again, I replied to your craigslist listing. Anyways, I would love to get an application to rent your place in HogTown . It would be great to live so close to my family off of 393 and job in Seaside. Please feel free to call / text / email me anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kathleen B.

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2016

Me and my fiance are locals and I have lived here for 24 years. We would love to set up a time to see the house and possibly rent. We are looking for long term! Please email me at kb.shorty@hotmail.com