• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
0524171643a.jpg
Kurt always takes way cool pics, but I have one I took last evening that's a bit different, but pretty cool too.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I'm sure she was. I was wandering the property looking for morels with my pup and he likes to wander... He was maybe 50 feet away from me off to the East when I heard the fawn bleat. I knew what the sound was and looked in that direction. There was my pup almost nose to nose with the fawn, just looking at each other, not knowing what to do. I called him back to me and then went over and took a couple pics of the fawn and then we left the area. Mom was somewhere nearby and will take care of her own in good time.

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
About 6 miles from the Canadian border of MN where I now live. Lake of The Woods.
Saw another one two days ago while sitting with a couple buddies having a beer.
One of the guys has three tiny pups who were wandering around in the woods when all of a sudden I could see four critters.
The pups were all making friends with the fawn maybe 15 feet from where we'd been sitting for a good half hour. Not a sound, just all four checking each other out.
We called the pups out of the woods and the fawn just layed back down.