• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kathryn Crowley

Beach Crab
May 21, 2017
Mobile Al
Hi,

I am looking for a long term rental in the area. I am interested in a 1 bedroom, studio, or carriage house starting in June or July.
Thanks in advance!

-Kathryn

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I'm not sure that Carriage Houses are not in Violation of County Code... It might depend on the date of construction. Be sure to ask before you rent.

Feb 18, 2011
Hi,

I am looking for a long term rental in the area. I am interested in a 1 bedroom, studio, or carriage house starting in June or July.
Thanks in advance!

-Kathryn
I have a Carriage house if your still looking. It would be available in July. 2bed 1 bath large covered porch and 1 car garage with laundry room. Ryan 8504610272

Feb 18, 2011
I'm not sure that Carriage Houses are not in Violation of County Code... It might depend on the date of construction. Be sure to ask before you rent.

If a carriage house were against county code they should not have a building permit to be able to build one. Therefore not able to get sewer, water, and electric. It would be unlivable without these items.