• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Photo78

Beach Comber
May 4, 2017
Illinois
Looking for a 3-4 bedroom home for a single family with 2 boys. My husband is getting transferred to Destin/Panama City area. We have been here for a week looking at rentals. We so far have had 2 rentals that we thought we were going to get come out from underneath us. We are moving July 1 st Rental price can't be more the $2400 a month. Looking in the Santa Rosa Beach area or Panama City Beach

James Murray

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
Looking for a 3-4 bedroom home for a single family with 2 boys. My husband is getting transferred to Destin/Panama City area. We have been here for a week looking at rentals. We so far have had 2 rentals that we thought we were going to get come out from underneath us. We are moving July 1 st Rental price can't be more the $2400 a month. Looking in the Santa Rosa Beach area or Panama City Beach
I have a home on 30A that is coming available

I have a house on 30A that is a 3 bd, 3 bath, 1600 sq. ft.. Large yard, 300 yards from public beach access and Gulf Place. The address is 57 North Spooky lane, Santa Rosa Beach. The price is $2200/ month. Call me at 850-685-6651 if you are interested.

James Murray

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
We are just starting to put it out there... I can have pictures for you tomorrow or I will be visiting the home tomorrow morning at 10:00AM. You can come by or I can take pictures then and send them to you. Please call if you want to walk through in the morning.

Photo78

Beach Comber
May 4, 2017
Illinois
We are just starting to put it out there... I can have pictures for you tomorrow or I will be visiting the home tomorrow morning at 10:00AM. You can come by or I can take pictures then and send them to you. Please call if you want to walk through in the morning.

Photo78

Beach Comber
May 4, 2017
Illinois
If you can take pictures that would be fine. We were just down there this week but came home yesterday in Illinois . Thank you

mh

Beach Comber
Jun 6, 2009

Hi. I'm moving out of a house just west of the Silver Sands outlets, and it will be available for rent the first week of July. $1800/month. Home is 3/2.5 with a loft upstairs, 2 car garage, walking distance to bay. If you are interested, you can text or call me at 334-312-2895 for additional information.

bJoyful

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2016
Seacrest
Hello. I have a small cottage 3 bedroom with 2 bath. I mile west of Rosemary Beach. It is on a quiet street with backyard and large screened in porch, fireplace, 200 yards to the beach access, 100 yards to 30 A bike path. Great location. Please call me if you would like to learn more about this cottage. Thank you. Lori. $2,100 per month.

Photo78

Beach Comber
May 4, 2017
Illinois
Hello. I have a small cottage 3 bedroom with 2 bath. I mile west of Rosemary Beach. It is on a quiet street with backyard and large screened in porch, fireplace, 200 yards to the beach access, 100 yards to 30 A bike path. Great location. Please call me if you would like to learn more about this cottage. Thank you. Lori. $2,100 per month.

What is the square footage ? And I would love more info please my number is 309 620 3755 thank you

Last edited:

Photo78

Beach Comber
May 4, 2017
Illinois
Still looking for a house for us to rent. We have had 4 houses fall through on us in the last 2 weeks. We are moving the first week of July. Needing something that is easy to get to 98. And no more then $2500 a month.we are looking in Freeport the Hammock area too. 309-620-3755 or kstrubhar@yahoo.com