• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ManilaGirl

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2016
My husband & I are looking for us to rent long term, we currently live in SRB & would love to stay in SRB. we're quiet, no pets, professional individuals. Please send us the application to: Shawgea38@gmail.com

Ashley Rose

Beach Crab
Jun 22, 2017
Panama City Beach
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

No cats. No smoking. Available June 1st. Reply for application.

Hi,
My name is Ashley, I am a 30 year old woman, massage therapist and am looking for a long-term home for my self and my partner, Roxanne, 31 years old. We are currently in Panama City Beach and would like to live in a quieter environment, close to nature. We are in need of a place ASAP, as our current living situation infested with mold and we have severe allergies. Please, we need a clean, mold-free space and we will be respectful and take good care of the home. Thank you so much! ~Ashley Rose

Beach Jeeper

Beach Crab
Oct 11, 2017
Santa Rosa beach
This is a nicely kept rental at a great price in Hogtown. We want a long term renter who is very responsible and clean. Someone who understands the area and could, perhaps, take advantage of the large property and outbuildings.

$975 per month, 1 bedroom/1 bath house with a large separate office in Santa Rosa Beach, off 393 (E. Nursery Rd.), only 4 miles (straight shot, no highway traffic) from the beach. Includes water/sewer/garbage . This cottage style home has a huge front porch with a swing, tiled kitchen and new wood laminate floors (no carpet), and is freshly painted. The interior is 700 square feet. Two energy efficient mini-split units keep the power bill low. On the large, .6 acre property is an outbuilding with washer/dryer hookups and also a covered, open-air work shed with electricity.

1 spayed/neutered indoor dog (ONE!) is allowed. Due to insurance restrictions, certain breeds are not permitted.

Is the rental still available?? If so I am really interested!

LizzieB

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2016
Seagrove

Is this property still available?