• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
You have me confused with someone else. I have never blocked anyone. And I don't recall ever responding to any of your posts.
No worries. My recollection is that you were responding to Bob Well's complaint that I was "nothing more than a troll" any you said "there is nothing worse than a troll". Anyway that was
a long time ago and I prefer to let the past rest in peace...

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
No worries. My recollection is that you were responding to Bob Well's complaint that I was "nothing more than a troll" any you said "there is nothing worse than a troll". Anyway that was
Please show me where I said that, thanks.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Just went through 84 pages on this thread, didnt call you a troll in any of them... Maybe someplace else?

Tyrone Magnanimous

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2017
Inlet Beach
Are there any other offhand remarks you want to make ? Get them all off your chest because I am not going to continue to respond to this kind of ignorance!

Offhand remark? Just pointing out your true colors are very visible to anyone who wants to look.
You're quite full of yourself as well as something else.
What you deign to respond to, or not, is of zero consequence to me, your own bloated self-importance isn't contagious.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Offhand remark? Just pointing out your true colors are very visible to anyone who wants to look.
You're quite full of yourself as well as something else.
What you deign to respond to, or not, is of zero consequence to me, your own bloated self-importance isn't contagious.

It's fairly obvious that you are going to be allowed to continue your diatribes against me personally so...

You literally registered to this board and the first words off your keyboard were to attack me and call me a racist over a comment on another thread about a stolen county vehicle. Several people took you to task including a moderator on this board and told you that you had taken my comment completely out of context. You did!

You then continued your diatribe by bringing your stupidity to this thread where you proceeded to again call me a racist and now, there is the stupidity which you wrote above.

Let's talk about self importance...you registered here under a fictitious name simply to attack a member of this board. You must really think your opinion of me matters to someone other than yourself. (That's self importance!) I simply don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me personally ESPECIALLY when you are a coward posting under a bogus name.

You obviously want a response or you would not continue these childish, immature attacks and by definition what you are doing makes you a TROLL!

Here's my suggestion to you...PI$$ OFF TROLL!

P.S. This thread is about the Confederate flag that flies at the Walton County Courthouse. If you don't have anything substantial to add to that, stop derailing this thread with your personal attacks and what you think of me personally. They are of NO importance here!

Last edited: