• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Front page of the NW FL Daily News has a great article on Open Records and how our local legislators rate.

Rep. Brad Drake has the WORST Rating at a D-, that's just short of an F...:nono:

At least the others were around a C- (Average).

Why are you so against Open Record Laws Representative? :dunno:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Complete and utter failure as a legislator (IMO), more concerned with tourism than he is the constituents who pay his salary. Brad Drake has refused to provide voters with positions on key issues covered by the 2016 Political Courage Test. The Political Courage Test measures each candidate's willingness to provide citizens with their positions on key issues. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
The ones who put him in office should be ashamed. He does not care what the people want
I curious, whow do you mean "The ones who put him in office", the voters of the counties, the Republican Party, the multiple special interest who donate to his campaign? Who? I didn't vote for Representative Drake but he won a majority of the vote and he is not the only one who did poorly on this score card. As much as we might disagree about our politicians my question is wasn't he elected fair and square? There wasn't any shenanigans in the process, correct? So the choice is, either find a candidate who can win or lobby Representative Drake on the issues and work to get him to improve his knowledge of the issues that are of concern, because if not he does not term out til 2022.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I curious, whow do you mean "The ones who put him in office", the voters of the counties, the Republican Party, the multiple special interest who donate to his campaign? Who? I didn't vote for Representative Drake but he won a majority of the vote and he is not the only one who did poorly on this score card. As much as we might disagree about our politicians my question is wasn't he elected fair and square? There wasn't any shenanigans in the process, correct? So the choice is, either find a candidate who can win or lobby Representative Drake on the issues and work to get him to improve his knowledge of the issues that are of concern, because if not he does not term out til 2022.

You seem to make excuses for his being elected.

He was elected because of the system that feeds him and is type.

The guy is a joke and his record shows it.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
You seem to make excuses for his being elected.

He was elected because of the system that feeds him and is type.

The guy is a joke and his record shows it.
Pretty clear why he was elected. He had the most votes. That system you speak of is what? Elections?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
More Sad Brad Drake nonsense... This guy is a pawn of his handlers.

He's "Been working" on this with WCEDA...

If there is so much "opportunity" up north of the Bay, why do our County Tax Dollars need to potentially fund it? Let the private businesses come in and do it.

Freeport and that mess is a good example. Loan and loan forgiven at taxpayer expense.

Let's see you create some revenue and send it South to fix our water run off issues Brad Drake.

Rural Walton receives official designation