• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Josh V

Beach Comber
Jul 2, 2017
Santa Rosa beach
Does anyone have up-to-date insight on purchasing a lot and building a modern looking modular home on it near the 30A area? Thank you so much!
Hey Michelle,

I am the point of contact for affinity home systems. We are a modular builder that has done home in point Washington and have even done home in watercolor and Seagrove. If you have any questions about the process please call me 850-583-4393. We have done over 20+ homes in the area. We provide a one stop shop and financing is easy, as we fund the whole build and you close when it is complete.

Michelle H.

Beach Comber
Jun 14, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Michelle,

I am the point of contact for affinity home systems. We are a modular builder that has done home in point Washington and have even done home in watercolor and Seagrove. If you have any questions about the process please call me 850-583-4393. We have done over 20+ homes in the area. We provide a one stop shop and financing is easy, as we fund the whole build and you close when it is complete.
Hi Josh! Thank you so much for reaching out! Another 30A local actually referred me to your company this morning. My husband & I have already watched the video & looked over your website. We love what we see & are very excited to find out more! We will be calling you sometime this week to discuss more! Have a wonderful weekend!

Many thanks,
Michelle & Russell Harris