• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

desertbluff

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2008
Tucson, AZ
We've rented vacation houses near Rosemary for several years and we always want to have our mail forwarded for the 4-6 weeks we're there. In the past we've managed to rent a post office box in Rosemary but it has always been a HUGE hassle to get one and impossible to get a box number before we arrive. Does anyone know of any alternatives for mail forwarding? Commercial places that rent po boxes? This year we'll be there from late August through early October.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
The UPS store - Inlet Beach or WaterColor.

If you are renting through an agency they might also let you forward to their address.

BeachArkie

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2008
Seagrove
Be careful, if you rent a PO Box from a UPS store, you can't get your mail forwarded from there. The post office considers every box at that location to have the same street address and won't forward from there. You have to then pay the UPS store to forward your mail.

desertbluff

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Wow, thanks. I contacted the UPS Store at WaterColor Crossings and can get a box before we arrive if I send notarized proof of ID. So, if we have mail forwarded there and we simply cancel the forwarding just before we leave, would that be a problem? Wish the PO in Rosemary were easier to deal with.

BeachArkie

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2008
Seagrove
That is probably easier, my preferred solution is to have the housewatcher just send the mail in a flat rate box once a week. I have not been impressed by the post office's ability to forward mail correctly.

desertbluff

Beach Lover
Feb 6, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Thanks..........I agree about the PO. We've had problems in the past, so now I'm trying to look at any other options. This particular rental company won't let us have mail forwarded there, darn it.

mct031080

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2011
I have a solution for you. We are located in Sandestin and offer a Mailbox product. We can set it all up online and then you can tell us how often you want it forwarded. We can even scan and email to you if we need to or if you are looking for something particular we can let you know if it is here or not. Alot of businesses/people use this that are in other locations but need a presence in this market. We can also accept Fed Ex and UPS packages as well where a PO Box cannot. Would something like that work for you? If you want more info, please give me a call at 850-269-6800 and my name is Michelle.