• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tberthaume

Beach Crab
Dec 24, 2014
We are looking for a cleaning person or company that can assist with cleaning of a rental house off of 30A Saturdays primarily during the summer with some days in the Fall and Spring. The house is 4 bedrooms and 3 baths and about 3000 square feet.

Please email or respond to the post and I will touch base.

Tom
Tberthaume@gmail.com

Tasha Pickren

Beach Crab
Feb 28, 2017
Walton county
Hi, I am the owner of Special Touch Cleaning of Destin and I would love to handle the cleaning of your vacation rental. Text or call anytime at 850-598-1380. I look forward to hearing from you.

tberthaume

Beach Crab
Dec 24, 2014
Tom were you able to find a cleaner for your vacation home. I live local and only few minutes from 30a, Im looking to just do cleaning for an individual person between vacationer stays.
Hi, we are looking for next year if you are still interested with some cleanings one-two times a month during the off season.

kelly bohning

Beach Comber
May 17, 2016
South walton
Hi, my name is Kelly I own a vacation rental cleaning company and work on 30A from watercolor to dune Allen beach. If you are still looking for someone to take over the cleaning of your rental please call, text, or email me. Thanks, Kelly
850-686-3221
kbohning96@gmail.com

dixie cline

Beach Crab
Jan 21, 2023
panama city fla
hello i am a crew of three and only clean for individuals ive been doing this a long time and currently work for a vacation property management on the side so im very interested in working with individuals if you might be interested pls call 850-704-0477

Lakevia Hogans

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2017
We are looking for a cleaning person or company that can assist with cleaning of a rental house off of 30A Saturdays primarily during the summer with some days in the Fall and Spring. The house is 4 bedrooms and 3 baths and about 3000 square feet.

Please email or respond to the post and I will touch base.

Tom
Tberthaume@gmail.com
Goodmorning!! I have a cleaning company and registered on Sunbiz. Nice and Clean Cleaning SVC LLC will be happy to assist you. We take pride in Cleaning and it is what we like to do. I have worked one on one with private owners for several years. We made them Host several times on Air b n b ( I take pride in that)
Thank you