• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
We are an outcall only massage company that serves Walton county including 30a and the surrounding area. With over 10 years combined experience we are certified in numerous modalities including Sports massage, Swedish, Cupping, Hot Stones, Prenatal, Reiki, Reflexology and Aromatherapy. We love what we do and look forward to sharing our passion for massage with you.

Please call for pricing, local discounts are available

please check out our website Peaceful Vibes Massage Company or our Facebook page Peaceful Vibes Massage Company for more information or call 850-333-0043 to book your session today!!

TJMay

Beach Lover
Jul 25, 2005
I am rarely moved to recommend a service on this forum but I had the pleasure of a massage at my home yesterday by Kayla, the owner of Peaceful Vibes.

She performed by far the most relaxing massage I have ever had!

While she offers other types of massage, I opted for the traditional Swedish. She did not miss one muscle anywhere, including every joint and every muscle on every finger and every toe! She uses scented oils and hot towels on a heated table.

Reasonably priced and very good massage in the comfort of your own home!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thanks for posting Kayla! This sounds wonderful. And thanks TJMay for taking the time to give your recommendation! Here is more from Peaceful Vibes Massage on Facebook:

16807314_392834244409457_225154821098804400_n.jpg

Kayla Darnell
I am the owner of Peaceful Vibes Massage Company as well as a licensed massage therapist, with five years of full-time experience. In that time I have worked in the spa environment as well as a clinical atmosphere. A majority of that time was spent working in a chiropractic office, which is where I adopted my affinity for wellness. I am attuned to the needs of the client, and strive to provide a massage experience that will not only meet, but exceed your expectations. I have experience with Reiki, reflexology, prenatal massage and aroma therapy. I love what I do, and I look forward to sharing my passion for massage with you.