• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Svracer142

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2017
Destin, Florida
Hi
It's Maria

I know we have spoken but I keep getting emails with this thread. I didn't know if you were interested or Sowal is mistaken in sending it to us. It's $2500 in Seagrove.
Thanks
Maria
321-432-3414
Hi Maria,
I think there is a mix-up somewhere. Thank you for following up with me!

Svracer142

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2017
Destin, Florida
Hi we have 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath with an office that could be a small bedroom. It has a fenced in backyard. It's $2300 a month. Here is the link for pictures 14 Forest Park Dr For Rent - Santa Rosa Beach, FL | Trulia
How much are you renting this property for?
Hi we have 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath with an office that could be a small bedroom. It has a fenced in backyard. It's $2300 a month. Here is the link for pictures 14 Forest Park Dr For Rent - Santa Rosa Beach, FL | Trulia
Hi Shannon,
I appreciate your response and your place is adorable, however we would like a little bit more space. I am learning from all of this, that I may need to be a little more detailed in what we are looking for :) Thanks!

Svracer142

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2017
Destin, Florida
Hi,
What is your time-frame? Our home in Watersound Origins may meet all the needs you have specified as long as the timing fits.
Feel free to call or text.
Dan - 850.502.7811
Dan,
That time frame will work. I just need to see pictures and the price you are asking. I would also like the address if possible so that I could map the house to see how close to the beach and etc. it is. I have already sent you my email. Thanks!

Svracer142

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2017
Destin, Florida
Hello: My name is Linda and we have a condo in Seagrove Beach/Santa Rosa Beach, off 30A. 3 bedroom/2 bath/screened porch/ large master suite/open kitchen living room area. 3/10 walk to beach and 15 mile walking trail. Available immediately. $1,650.00 plus utilities. No animals. 2nd floor quiet location. 860-614-7456. We are visiting the area from 8/3-8/6.
Hi Linda,
Thank you for replying to my post. We do have a Yorkie that is 5 years old and house trained. Thanks!

Tina

Beach Comber
May 3, 2017
Watersound
Hello! We have a house for rent in Watersound Origins available now. I just posted an ad on this forum if you would like to take a look. I can send you more pictures if you would like. The house is literally brand new it has hardly been lived in. You can text or call me at 910-217-5723 if interested. Thank you!

SDoering

Beach Lover
My husband and I are relocating and need a 3 bedroom 2 bath house to rent 1-2 years. We love the area and want to get to know our way around before we buy. The idea rent would be anywhere from 2500-3500 a month.
Are you still looking for a house for rent. My home will be availabe Sep. 1. It is 2,250 a month for a 3/2 w office. Here is a video of the home.

It is located in Driftwood Estate behind the hospital. It is on the bay side not the gulf.
Sabine

Svracer142

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2017
Destin, Florida
Hello! We have a house for rent in Watersound Origins available now. I just posted an ad on this forum if you would like to take a look. I can send you more pictures if you would like. The house is literally brand new it has hardly been lived in. You can text or call me at 910-217-5723 if interested. Thank you!
Hello Tina,
I would like to know more about your home. How many square feet is the house and how much do you want for rent? Also, if you have any pictures I would like to see them as well. I watched the video but would like pictures to show my husband. My email is dbaubach@gmail.com
Thanks!