• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Which restaurants welcome four legged family members?

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
These restaurants are dog friendly on their outdoor patios : Great Southern Cafe, The Bay, LaPlaya, Hurricane Oyster Bar, Perfect Pig, Grimaldi's Pizza, Bruno's Pizza, Cuvee30A, Pizza By The Sea, Chiringo, The Craft Bar, Growler Garage. I'm sure there are others, but I've taken Louie to all of them, and we faithfully support restaurants where we can bring him.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Thank you! Excited to take Cotton with us when we go out.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
I was told that Chiringo does not allow dogs anywhere on their property and I've never seen anyone bring one there.

The Hurricane is definitely dog friendly.

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
Cool! Can we bring the cats?
I honestly don't know. I've never seen a cat at any of the restaurants I listed (I've eaten at all of them with my dog). But I have seen a few birds Parrots and cockatiels. My dog is very good with cats as he was raised with them, but many dogs aren't. I think I'd be afraid to bring a cat for fear they may be injured.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
There are a few restaurants that encourage neighborhood cats to hang out by the back dumpster in the name of cheap and organic rodent control. Those kinds of cats are usually good at avoiding dogs that seem threatening though .

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
There are a few restaurants that encourage neighborhood cats to hang out by the back dumpster in the name of cheap and organic rodent control. Those kinds of cats are usually good at avoiding dogs that seem threatening though .

Unfortunately, 99% of those cats are feral cats and are becoming quite a PITA down where I am in SRB