• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

L.C. Bane

Beach Fanatic
Aug 8, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I have a small carriage house (308 sqare ft.) available south of Freeport, off of 331. Black Creek area. It's a 2nd floor, over garage studio. Has a galley kitchen. Washer and dryer are below, in the garage. It is fully furnished. Rent is $500 plus utilities. It is quiet and secluded. It sits on a fairly large lot by itself. It's not pristine but it is cool and affordable.

USBR08

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2016
Do you have pictures? Are the utilities already turned on or would they have to be activated?

Shane777

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2017
Ft walton
Very interested! If you can please contact me at your nearest convenience at 850 525 9840. Thank you in advance

charity

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2015
hello,

Is this still available, if so can you please PM me more info on how to contact you?

I have a small carriage house (308 sqare ft.) available south of Freeport, off of 331. Black Creek area. It's a 2nd floor, over garage studio. Has a galley kitchen. Washer and dryer are below, in the garage. It is fully furnished. Rent is $500 plus utilities. It is quiet and secluded. It sits on a fairly large lot by itself. It's not pristine but it is cool and affordable.

Beach Jeeper

Beach Crab
Oct 11, 2017
Santa Rosa beach
Is this still available??? If so I would like to rent!!
Call or text me 3157448705