• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

prception69

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2005
Oxford,MS
I will continue to read up on this subject. Kurt you do a great job. I put the SoWal sticker that a picked up at Grayton General on my Tahoe today. Great design, but I would prefer the BSW oval to go with my OBX sticker. Any plans to produce one?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
prception69 said:
I will continue to read up on this subject. Kurt you do a great job. I put the SoWal sticker that a picked up at Grayton General on my Tahoe today. Great design, but I would prefer the BSW oval to go with my OBX sticker. Any plans to produce one?

Do you mean an oval SoWal?

prception69

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2005
Oxford,MS
kurt said:
Do you mean an oval SoWal?

No, the BSW oval, I assume its Beaches of South Walton. Yellow Fin had one on their window next to the entry. The guy at the register had no clue where it came from.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
prception69 said:
No, the BSW oval, I assume its Beaches of South Walton. Yellow Fin had one on their window next to the entry. The guy at the register had no clue where it came from.

I do not operate BSW.com :dunno:

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
prception69 said:
I read somewhere on the board that it's turtle season in Sowal. Can someone please explain this?

Well, it was before Dennis. Whatever turtles were nesting on July 10 are now history.