• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Crickets, crickets...guess nobody read all those facts huh. Depostitions and all that are Fake news I guess. Looks like all the documents have been provided to the state attorney and sheriff huh? Strange......more to follow. Bet I can post a few also.........................

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Wasn't going reply but here goes.
2 things
1. Was bothered by the accusation that the SA asked what law was violated of someone filing a complaint.
2. Unfortunately the lawyer who wrote this is performing a service and based on that he is in my humble opinion doing his best to the client and their issue in the best possible light.
Not saying I don't believe it or do just know the lawyer is representing the facts as he sees them. Would be impressed if thr SA would reply. Also who were the sitting commissioners and sheriff all the way back in 05?

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Bob, Most of his statements providing the supporting documents and sworn depositions. If it could be proved false a complaint would have been filed against the attorney and his Bar license. The SA and the sheriff chose not to investigate and when the facts were presented to law enforcement. Mike Adkinson was the Sheriff and Cecelia Jones was this Dist 5 commish. When Meadows beat her she wanted this isssue investigated and instead they grand jury'd her to shut her up. Meadows Statements are on the BCC record. But even if that's not enough for you sideshow bob, I'll post some documents let's see you dispute on Mr. Mikey who filed them. You will be surprised! Hey sideshow bob did that issue of your kids or grandkids staying at the firehouse to be babysit get resolved or was that rumor? I saw your comments on church and state and evidently you cant seperate work and family. We all know you are on the insider good ole boy system, ain't that right bob? Had to comment after a long silence and watching your defense of everything crooked bob. Really amazing.

PS, bob, the depositions mostly referred to in the letter weren't done by that attorney. Some of those were from the harris case which the county lost in court but the SA wouldn't investigate. Hmmmmmmm

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I love how some people on this site Demand Proof, Demand Documents, demand, demand, demand.

When said info is presented, it now becomes, Deny, Deflect, Deny, Deflect.

A formal complaint to the Office of the State Attorney isn't enough...what do you want their Investigation case file too? Oh, guess what. There isn't one... Sweep, sweep, push broom, push broom, under rug, shoosh, don't tell...:cool:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Boy that went downhill quickly. First, if my grandchildren go to the firestation, it is to visit their parents. Secondly neither of my grandchildren would have been left at the firestation without 1 a parent or 2 a grandparent and never with someone on duty. You really should check your facts. As for the good old boy system, ok you got me. I could be like many others on here and obscure my identity and pretty much troll this place but I don't. That said, I do try to be respectful and yes, there are somethings that I feel are off limits, which you have crossed. That said I am sorry my opinions doesn't agree with yours and that you are so unhappy with the local government here. Matter of fact if I was so dissatisfied with it I would do something about it. That said, when you are ready to throw your name out there to run, give me a call and we can talk.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I love how some people on this site Demand Proof, Demand Documents, demand, demand, demand.

When said info is presented, it now becomes, Deny, Deflect, Deny, Deflect.

A formal complaint to the Office of the State Attorney isn't enough...what do you want their Investigation case file too? Oh, guess what. There isn't one... Sweep, sweep, push broom, push broom, under rug, shoosh, don't tell...:cool:
Not sure I have asked for anything. I read it and I.commented on it.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Boy that went downhill quickly. First, if my grandchildren go to the firestation, it is to visit their parents. Secondly neither of my grandchildren would have been left at the firestation without 1 a parent or 2 a grandparent and never with someone on duty. You really should check your facts. As for the good old boy system, ok you got me. I could be like many others on here and obscure my identity and pretty much troll this place but I don't. That said, I do try to be respectful and yes, there are somethings that I feel are off limits, which you have crossed. That said I am sorry my opinions doesn't agree with yours and that you are so unhappy with the local government here. Matter of fact if I was so dissatisfied with it I would do something about it. That said, when you are ready to throw your name out there to run, give me a call and we can talk.

My only comment to this is that numerous firefighters complained about your grandchildren being at the station in Freeport during the day. I'll grant you that a parent was present but the point is, they don't belong there and it is a huge safety issue.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Well maybe they should talk to the parent and not you. But like many folks they would have someone else carry their water or hide behind their screen names.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Well maybe they should talk to the parent and not you.

Actually, there shouldn't even have been a discussion about a child being in a fire station during the day period! They don't belong there. It's a safety issue!

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I have been doing this close to 30 years and have yet to see a child injured in any fire station and have seen trucks roll out of station going on calls with them visiting. Many departments actually let kids climb on the fire truck and spray water from hoses. Obviously they are supervised it ain't a playground.