• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I fear it may get worse with the storm. Some folks (not all people fleeing south Florida come seeking help) with bad intentions coming this way... Saw it with Katrina.

Lock your doors (cars, homes) and DONT leave your gun in your car please...

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Yes, Eastern Lake area had at least six or seven car burglaries last night. About two weeks ago there was another bunch of them in this neighborhood, and they caught the girl who did those. This doesn't seem to be one isolated individual, but more like a trend.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Lots and lots of WCSO activity over in Watercolor right now (3:00pm).

Hopefully this means more arrests!!!

The Car Burglars also set a boat on fire...

It's on the WCSO site.

When caught, please anyone that was victimized, press charges against them!

This is one of the suspects homes in Watercolor.

How are these people living in Watercolor? Renters most likely...

Last edited:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
More idiots with guns.

Bet most of these fools didn't leave them in an unlocked car... :ninja:

Still, they are idiots.:bang:

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
John for the most part, I agree with a fair amount of your posts so let the record state, I'm one of the idiots that didn't lock my car. Yes , twice in 17 years I left my car unlocked and twice they got me . But it all honesty, I spoke for 15 minutes with the sheriff when he took my statement and you are way off base with your facts and assumptions and go to WCSO.org and see the rocket scientists that did the dirty work and read the WHOLE story.. So rather then spread what could be construed as fake news, lets agree on a few common things. One lock your cars, your house and leave no valuables where people can misappropriate them and two, secure your belongings before Erma gets them, and three stay safe !!!

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
John for the most part, I agree with a fair amount of your posts so let the record state, I'm one of the idiots that didn't lock my car. Yes , twice in 17 years I left my car unlocked and twice they got me . But it all honesty, I spoke for 15 minutes with the sheriff when he took my statement and you are way off base with your facts and assumptions and go to WCSO.org and see the rocket scientists that did the dirty work and read the WHOLE story.. So rather then spread what could be construed as fake news, lets agree on a few common things. One lock your cars, your house and leave no valuables where people can misappropriate them and two, secure your belongings before Erma gets them, and three stay safe !!!
Waltonso.org is the correct web address the other one takes you to Wakulla.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014

Sounds like you were a victim. Sorry...

If you'll please note, my post was made before any official release was made by WCSO.