• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Otisb

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2017
Miramar Beach
Hi there! We are locals and currently renting in Miramar Beach. We are looking for at least a 3 bedroom w/office long term rental in Santa Rosa Beach, preferably Point Washington area. Wish list includes: large lot or lot's of property, ability to store camper on site when not in use, open floor plan, spacious, front and/or back porch. Would love to see what is out there or what is set to be out there! Thanks in advance!

Otisb

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2017
Miramar Beach
Hello, we have a 3bed/3bath in Seagrove Condominium in Santa Rosa Beach 3/10 walk to beach and walking path. There is a rental reduction incentive on this condo for September contract. 3rd bedroom would work for your office. Screened in porch off family room that is quiet also for working. Large master suite and bath. Call Linda at 860-614-7456
Hi there! Thank you for your response! We are looking to rent a home with a good size of land. Maybe when the kids are gone we can have the joys of condo living! ;)

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
I have a 3 BR 2 Bath condo that will be available Sept. This fully furnished unit has a great view of Lake Mier from the screen porch and the third BR has a Murphy bed so office by day and BR at night. 850 687 5127. 1650/month Larry (sorry no pets)

Meghan Davis

Beach Comber
Sep 14, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
3 Bedroom 3 1/2 bath in Church Street Village in Santa Rosa Beach (close to 30A Beaches), with privacy fenced yard, and screened in back porch may be available to rent the beginning of October for $2,000 a month w/ lawn care included! GREAT custom house, quiet and very friendly neighborhood. Pool, Gym and Clubhouse as well. PM for additional information!

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Hi there! We are locals and currently renting in Miramar Beach. We are looking for at least a 3 bedroom w/office long term rental in Santa Rosa Beach, preferably Point Washington area. Wish list includes: large lot or lot's of property, ability to store camper on site when not in use, open floor plan, spacious, front and/or back porch. Would love to see what is out there or what is set to be out there! Thanks in advance!
I have a 3 BR 2 Bath Condo (one of the BRs has a Murphy Bed so it doubles as an office) in Seagrove Highlands. Drop me an email to discuss larryjparker123@gmail.com

Otisb

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2017
Miramar Beach
3 Bedroom 3 1/2 bath in Church Street Village in Santa Rosa Beach (close to 30A Beaches), with privacy fenced yard, and screened in back porch may be available to rent the beginning of October for $2,000 a month w/ lawn care included! GREAT custom house, quiet and very friendly neighborhood. Pool, Gym and Clubhouse as well. PM for additional information!
Thank you. I do love this neighborhood. I will PM you. Thank you!!