• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Sowal Pick'ems Week 3
All games Saturday.

UCLA @ Memphis
Notre Dame @ Boston College +13.5
Baylor +13.5 @ Duke
Coastal Carolina @ UAB
Clemson @ Louisville
Tennessee @ Florida
Purdue
@ Missouri
Louisiana St @ Mississippi St
Georgia Tech @ Central Florida
Kansas St @ Vanderbilt
Kentucky +6.5 @ South Carolina
Cincinnati
@ Miami (Ohio)
Troy @ New Mexico St +6.5
Arizona St +7.5 @ Texas Tech
Mississippi @ California

Red Dawg I

Beach Lover
Dec 16, 2013
DFS
Memphis
Notre Dame
Duke
UAB
Clemson
Florida
Perdue
La Tech
Ga Tech
Vandy
SC
Cincinnati
Troy
Texas Tech
MS

ROLL TIDE!

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
SoWal 2017-18 NCAAF Pick'ems Week 3 Results
Congratulations to Beach Runner's Season leadership despite a 7-7 week. No double digit wins, but Red Dawg I, Bob Wells, and RNBParts picked 9 for the Week's leadership. Easy Gator win!?!?

Capture.PNG

Congrats to Red Dawg (woof-woof), Bob Wells, and RNBParts for tying for first this week. Y'all are barking up my tree! I gotta be careful this week. Skunky, sorry you were unable to pick. You should have contacted me and I would have put in some picks for you (like picking every home team unless LSU is the away team). That is, if that's okay with the other players. The same courtesy could extend to other players. What do you think, Lady D and cnestg8r?

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Congrats to Red Dawg (woof-woof), Bob Wells, and RNBParts for tying for first this week. Y'all are barking up my tree! I gotta be careful this week. Skunky, sorry you were unable to pick. You should have contacted me and I would have put in some picks for you (like picking every home team unless LSU is the away team). That is, if that's okay with the other players. The same courtesy could extend to other players. What do you think, Lady D and cnestg8r?

I'd agree with that.

Bac

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2013
Just like Sergio having to hit it off a rock @ The BMW Championship , seeking a better ( golf) lie...still better than being drowned...OK, OK, so looking like going to have to go even deeper for " True Lies" ( Arnie and Jamie Lee) week 4...

Can anybody tell the truth? Is Jason Bourne for real?

Maybe, just could be....Or, NOT!

It's Celebrity Chef week here ( or, at least someday ItCouldBe)...and " home cooking" is about to get a new meaning...

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States

Fine with me.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Good with me, except it may not be clear what each person's preferred team would be. Perhaps it is just all home or all away.