• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
I am selling my used Nissan outboard that I purchased new in 2000 and with the exception of 4 fishing trips to Lake Powell, I have used it exclusively to go back and forth to the beach at Eastern Lake. I estimate it has been used roughly 2-4 hours a year and it has always been flushed after each use It runs great and comes with a brand new fuel line and gas tank and in full disclosure, shows the sign of the wear you would expect from a motor its age It needs some work on the tilt lift assembly that raises and lowers the motor and for someone handy it should not be a big deal. It runs great and can be tested and seen in the water. PM Me if interested

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
I am selling my used Nissan outboard that I purchased new in 2000 and with the exception of 4 fishing trips to Lake Powell, I have used it exclusively to go back and forth to the beach at Eastern Lake. I estimate it has been used roughly 2-4 hours a year and it has always been flushed after each use It runs great and comes with a brand new fuel line and gas tank and in full disclosure, shows the sign of the wear you would expect from a motor its age It needs some work on the tilt lift assembly that raises and lowers the motor and for someone handy it should not be a big deal. It runs great and can be tested and seen in the water. PM Me if interested

SOLD!!