• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
I would like to apply for this rental asap! But what is your email address?

Thanks!
Hi Sarah please send your info to me to my inbox hereI will be at the house today so if you would like to come see it pleas leave a message and I will give you a call back

TTT0323

Beach Comber
Sep 13, 2014
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.
I would like some more info on this rental such as is there a washer/dryer? also is there any more pictures? Please email me at TTT0323@AOL.COM Thank you

TTT0323

Beach Comber
Sep 13, 2014
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.
I would like some more info on this rental such as is there a washer/dryer? Also is there any more pictures? Please email me at TTT0323@AOL.COM Thank you

Lash

Beach Comber
Oct 14, 2017
Panama City Beach, FL

I'd like to see this property. I'm looking for a long term rental in this area. New to the area, employed in Grayton, move in date of late November or Dec. 1. No pets, no kids. Recent homeowner, so very qualified. Please respond here or email me at mlash521@gmail.com if you're available to show after 12 today, or tomorrow, or give me your availability. Thank you.

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
I'd like to see this property. I'm looking for a long term rental in this area. New to the area, employed in Grayton, move in date of late November or Dec. 1. No pets, no kids. Recent homeowner, so very qualified. Please respond here or email me at mlash521@gmail.com if you're available to show after 12 today, or tomorrow, or give me your availability. Thank you.

HOUSE WILL BE OPEN TODAY BETWEEN 9:AM AND 12:30 PM FOR INSPECTION . THANKS

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
HOUSE WILL BE OPEN TODAY SATURDAY OCT. 14TH BETWEEN 9:AM AND 12:30 PM FOR INSPECTION . THANKS

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
I will post open house time for today 10/15/17 a bit later.... planning around 2PM