• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
upload_2017-10-29_15-14-47.png

One of the finest descriptions of leadership and government service is found in the 2nd Chapter of Philippians:

“3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.”

Special interests place their own interests ahead of everyday citizens and taxpayers. Too many decisions in Walton County are made for the benefit of a select few to the detriment of the majority.

I promise that if I am elected I will remember I am a servant of the citizens of Walton County, not their master. I will remember I am a co-worker of the employees and respect them and their efforts. I will base every vote on what is best for the citizens and taxpayers of Walton County and not for my own interests or the interests of my political cronies.

Public service is about improving our county and the quality of life or everyone, not enriching a select few.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
View attachment 68110

Special interests place their own interests ahead of everyday citizens and taxpayers. Too many decisions in Walton County are made for the benefit of a select few to the detriment of the majority.

I promise that if I am elected I will remember I am a servant of the citizens of Walton County, not their master. I will remember I am a co-worker of the employees and respect them and their efforts. I will base every vote on what is best for the citizens and taxpayers of Walton County and not for my own interests or the interests of my political cronies.

Public service is about improving our county and the quality of life or everyone, not enriching a select few.

Exactly!

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Good luck Danny. I hope you pledge to uphold the Constitution of the United States too. Given your lack of understanding of common law custom, support for customary use where there is none on any Walton private property anywhere, which would be a taking under the Constitution, and would waste many millions of all Walton tax payers money should private property owners prevail, like property owners did in the First Amendment sign ordinance recent court ordered reversal (that Walton will have to pay plaintiff attorneys fee$ too), I would not vote for you if there were a candidate that would uphold the Constitutional rights of property owners; however, you may be the best of the bad choices of candidates depending who runs. Any Commissioner that supports customary use or does not make a motion to withdraw the ordinance when elected and property owners prevail should resign for incompetence and wasting millions of Walton’s tax payers money. If the only other candidate is the incompetent incumbent, you have a chance.

jkmason

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2014
Danny, glad to hear you are running!