• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
Are you referring to that awful house over near Balance Health Studio that has been under construction for years? Is that who Spring Street Builders is? No wonder there was no information available anywhere, which seemed odd for someone that claimed to be building here for 20+ years. He must have set up a new front to operate under after his previous bankruptcies and being banned from building at many of the major developments along 30-a. Feel so bad for the people that own that place. They got suckered.
No reason to attack me. What's wrong with you people in this click? You don't know anything about me

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Nothing but telling the truth. You (John Carroll, Chambers Street Builders) have left a trail of destruction in your path. Still getting sued, including in Federal Court in Alabama for breach of contract.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
Let's all be 100% transparent. My name is John Carroll, I have been licensed as a Building Contractor for 20 years. This year I State Certified my license and my company and turned off my County Registered license. Anyone who thinks they know my building in Seagrove is 100% welcome to visit me there and I'll fully inform them on it. If you don't want to come into the facts about me and my building I'm not asking you to do anything, but stop spreading misinformation.

Last edited:

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
I'm doing a free "materials only" take off for a Walton County citizen who read this post. When he reviews it he'll ask follow ups on the parts list and I'll explain it so he's fully informed. I told him up front that my service on this is free and I am not looking for the work.
I've completed over 500 projects in 23 States and 30a Builders' pricing is abhorrent. It's not for the reasons that the colluders try to explain. Look harder at their talking points on why their costs are high and you'll see that they are all reading from the same script. Builders from across the country can't all be incorrect and 30A is honest and forthright. Builders here work with subs and crank up the costs on houses so that everybody gets ahead. The Realtors tell them it's par for the course and make these people think that they can sell their buildings for more so it's okay. It's not okay to practice collusion. If you want to talk about facts you can message me and bring along any skeptic or any crowd of Skeptics that you can gather and we'll do it publicly and curious individuals can walk away and make their own decision about who's telling the truth

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Are you referring to that awful house over near Balance Health Studio that has been under construction for years? Is that who Spring Street Builders is? No wonder there was no information available anywhere, which seemed odd for someone that claimed to be building here for 20+ years. He must have set up a new front to operate under after his previous bankruptcies and being banned from building at many of the major developments along 30-a. Feel so bad for the people that own that place. They got suckered.
I made a shot in the dark but hit a bullseye it seems. His tone matched a previous incarnation from years ago before getting banned. Holier than thou while, as you say, “banned from building”. He mentions repairing water damaged homes that were built by the areas priciest builders when that is pretty much what happened on a house he started at the main drag in WaterSound. A house he either abandoned or was run off at the sheathing stage. Sat there for years until ChiMar finished it. The horror all around. This isn’t new just aggravating.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
I made a shot in the dark but hit a bullseye it seems. His tone matched a previous incarnation from years ago before getting banned. Holier than thou while, as you say, “banned from building”. He mentions repairing water damaged homes that were built by the areas priciest builders when that is pretty much what happened on a house he started at the main drag in WaterSound. A house he either abandoned or was run off at the sheathing stage. Sat there for years until ChiMar finished it. The horror all around. This isn’t new just aggravating.

Please try and be correct, that's all I keep asking you. You won't tell people what your name is, you won't tell people what your livelihood is so that we can get you out in the sunshine and get a look at you. I have told you my name, I have told you my history and if you have questions I'll be happy to answer them.
I bought that lot in watersound and put $250,000 cash down payment. When I opened the ground I found buried construction debris in layers underneath the building. I went to Google images and found historic images showing that the St. Joe company used it as a dump. The lot was $1,050,000 so I brought my photographic evidence and carried in some of the garbage that I was uncovering, met with a Senior Vice President of St.Joe and she denied that they buried any trash there. The next week they hired a surveyor to sneak out to my lot and Survey the height of my building, but I was on the job everyday. To distract me, they asked me to bring my bucket truck down to the beach and boom up two St. Joe Company Executives on a gulf front lot that they had to photograph for marketing purposes. While they kept me there, they instructed the surveyor to go over and conduct a false survey which he did, and then he shared it with the HOA and then they published the false survey to the World Wide Web to do anything they could to discredit me. SoWal.com simultaneously banned me to shut down my communications. I sued the parties and the whole thing fell apart when the surveyor came clean and admitted that his survey was fake and that mine was correct.
Now, you have been chasing me around for more than 10 years saying stuff about me and you will never admit your name no matter how many times I asked you. I'm asking you again to please tell me what your name is, my name is John Carroll.

Last edited:

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
He has ruined many lives, been banned up and down 30-a, and is still able to con people into hiring him by hiding behind new company names and not disclosing his dirty past. Is being sued in at least two separate States right now, probably more.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
He just can’t handle the truth and being exposed for who and what he is. Speak the truth.
If you are going to say something nasty about me please tell me what your name is. And while you're at it, please tell me 1 Project that I have completed without interference where in the owner's lost money. I'll wait