• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
If you are going to say something nasty about me please tell me what your name is. And while you're at it, please tell me 1 Project that I have completed without interference where in the owner's lost money. I'll wait

How many communities can you no longer build in?

Why were you banned?

How many lawsuits are you currently the defendant in? How many are for breach of contract?

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach

Why were you banned?

How many lawsuits are you currently the defendant in? How many are for breach of contract?
Sorry. You already asked me a question and I already gave you several answers. You refuse to say who you are so that you can be fairly scrutinized. Anonymous people don't get to continue their cover-ups.
This Thread is about an honest question of a person inquiring about honest construction costs. I'm here to say that I've completed over 500 projects and I have no problem sharing real numbers with anyone who wants to message me. They can then take those numbers and scrutinize them, and explore them, and ponder them, and consider them, and make their own version if they want to.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
For anyone interested in building a house, stay away from John Carroll, 500 Finishes Corp, Spring Street Builders and any other companies he is involved in.

Total rip off artist.

Chuck Evans.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
For anyone interested in building a house, stay away from John Carroll, 500 Finishes Corp, Spring Street Builders and any other companies he is involved in.

Total rip off artist.

Chuck Evans.
Please tell us the name of a single client in 500 completed projects who lost money because of me. For 10 years I offered every new home client a money back guarantee plus $100,000 and never had a taker. I included the cost of the land, plus the amount they paid me for the work.
I suffered 12 contract breakdowns wherein the client unilaterally terminated our agreement. All 12 lost money and I'm glad they did.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach

Total rip off artist.

Chuck Evans.
I've never worked for anyone named Chuck Evans. 1 out of 1 names provided have been hearsay. Thank you for clarifying.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Please tell us the name of a single client in 500 completed projects who lost money because of me. For 10 years I offered every new home client a money back guarantee plus $100,000 and never had a taker. I included the cost of the land, plus the amount they paid me for the work.
I suffered 12 contract breakdowns wherein the client unilaterally terminated our agreement. All 12 lost money and I'm glad they did.

Why were you banned?

Nothing more than a con man. Thankfully you have been banned in so many communities that the universe of people you can harm has been greatly reduced.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
john jacob jingleheimer schmidt, his name is my name too. I’m a biological nuclear physicist programmer. You named yourself once called out, big whoop. There wasn’t some neighborhood/sowal.com coalition that banned together to persecute you. The paranoia on this board is truly frightening. And this is nothing compared to the paranoia exhibited on the local politics spot.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach

Why were you banned?

Nothing more than a con man. Thankfully you have been banned in so many communities that the universe of people you can harm has been greatly reduced.
Who's the con artist? The guy who comes on live with his real name or the guy who poses as someone else and says a bunch of stupid s***? This post is about construction costs and I'm here as a witness of first account that these communities want prices raised even if they have to threaten people. I can give you names I can give you time periods I can give you communities and you can't.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Who's the con artist? The guy who comes on live with his real name or the guy who poses as someone else and says a bunch of stupid s***? This post is about construction costs and I'm here as a witness of first account that these communities want prices raised even if they have to threaten people. I can give you names I can give you time periods I can give you communities and you can't.

Beasley et al v. 500 Finishes Corporation et al
Alabama Middle District Court
Judge: William Keith Watkins
Referred: Terry F Moorer
Case #: 2:17-cv-00092
Nature of Suit 190 Contract - Other Contract
Cause 28:1332 Diversity-Breach of Contract
Case Filed: Feb 16, 2017

Another example of your fine work!

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
Beasley et al v. 500 Finishes Corporation et al
Alabama Middle District Court
Judge: William Keith Watkins
Referred: Terry F Moorer
Case #: 2:17-cv-00092
Nature of Suit 190 Contract - Other Contract
Cause 28:1332 Diversity-Breach of Contract
Case Filed: Feb 16, 2017

Another example of your fine work!
I have completed over 500 projects. Give me the name of a builder who's completed 500 projects and not come across a bad client. Davis & Dunn? Has Peter Horn of Artisan had any contracts go bad? Where's New Creations? Wave Construction? How's Breaux's sales? How's Burl Elliott? Is Christian Tennant still starting projects in Alys? Are they all con artists? How many offered a money back plus $100,000 sales price?

Better question? Give me the name of a builder who's been Licensed for 20 years, completed more than 500 projects and is willing to openly tell the truth about construction costs on 30a.