• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
Anything that isn’t ludicrous above is frightenening. Can you give the addresses for the properties where you built the shells? Some may want to steer clear.
And that's how they do it Ladies and Gentlemen. Like little bullies on a playground who don't realize the patience and restraint of their target. My name is John Carroll. I build good buildings. If you visit one with my permission I'll patiently and completely answer your questions. 10 years Elgordoboy has been going out of her way to troll me with not a single positive comment towards growth or benevolence, but always hiding behind a fake name.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
And that's how they do it Ladies and Gentlemen. Like little bullies on a playground who don't realize the patience and restraint of their target. My name is John Carroll. I build good buildings. If you visit one with my permission I'll patiently and completely answer your questions. 10 years Elgordoboy has been going out of her way to troll me with not a single positive comment towards growth or benevolence, but always hiding behind a fake name.
Nah. You had a lot to say and mostly it went unchallenged years ago as Aabsolute until you caused it al all to unravel. No one has been trolling you for ten years. You’ve been in 23 states outrunning your past and present remember? This is nearly brand new. I saw someone pompously posting delusional blatherings and happened to take a guess it was you. Anyhow, I do hope you have grown. “Benevolence” sounds patronizing though so....no.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Nah. You had a lot to say and mostly it went unchallenged years ago as Aabsolute until you caused it al all to unravel. No one has been trolling you for ten years. You’ve been in 23 states outrunning your past and present remember? This is nearly brand new. I saw someone pompously posting delusional blatherings and happened to take a guess it was you. Anyhow, I do hope you have grown. “Benevolence” sounds patronizing though so....no.

Well said.

He most likely left a path of destruction behind him on 23 States. He apparently needs to travel further and further away from 30-a to try to hide his destructive path by creating new fronts to operate from behind that cannot be linked back to the bankrupt Chambers Street Builders. For such a “good builder”, plenty of work to be done right in our own backyard, but since he is banned up and down 30-a, he has to run away to find work where no one knows his past.

Dante, in his Divine Comedy, describes a special place for someone just like John Carroll.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Methinks, Mr. Carroll shouldn't have started blabbing on this thread. It sure hasn't helped your credibility or reputation, which everyone knows about. You ought to think about keeping your mouth shut.

Evansc

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Methinks, Mr. Carroll shouldn't have started blabbing on this thread. It sure hasn't helped your credibility or reputation, which everyone knows about. You ought to think about keeping your mouth shut.

Well, he initially tried to hide behind the name Spring Street Builders, and only after he got busted, because it was obvious who it was, did he disclose he was behind Spring Street.

Buyer beware! Once he gets his hands on your wallet, you are doomed.

SpringStreetBuilders

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2017
Seagrove Beach
I walked into the State offices a couple of months ago and opened all of my testing materials without even reviewing them. I sat down and passed the State Certified exam and finished all sections early. I certified my Corporation and qualified its finances, experience and all background checks. Spring Street Builders Incorporated is licensed in every city in the state of Florida and can permit residential commercial and Industrial projects unlimited square footage and does so every day. Construction costs in Walton County are extraordinarily high and it's not because of the building materials. Look at Watercolor with all the Hardiplank houses for God's sake, give me a break. Builders are doing extraordinary work in Atlanta and Dallas and Nashville and Miami and Tampa and it doesn't cost anywhere near what the collusion prices in in Walton County I'm not looking for anyone's business in Walton County So I'm free to say whatever I want. The General Public gets gouged and HOA and Rral Estate Insiders are cleaning up and then smiling at their customers because they don't know.