• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
The WCTA does not endorse or campaign for or against political candidates.

We sponsor forums allowing candidates to present themselves to interested residents. Questions from those in the audience are taken and answered by candidates.

I do not post here "representing" the WCTA!

In my opinion those ads probably did more to help thank hurt his campaign.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
The WCTA does not endorse or campaign for or against political candidates.

We sponsor forums allowing candidates to present themselves to interested residents. Questions from those in the audience are taken and answered by candidates.

I do not post here "representing" the WCTA!

And you don't get to disassociate because we are on opposite sides of this issue.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I simply stated facts!

I speak here for myself !

The WCTA determines what positions it takes on issues it decides to speak on. It's very easy to determine when I speak for the WCTA - I always say my name is Bob Hudson and then say "I'm the executive director of the WCTA" otherwise I'm speaking for myself. The same is true for ALL WCTA board members. They can ONLY Speak for the WCTA AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS takes a formal vote approving a written position.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
In my opinion those ads probably did more to help thank hurt his campaign.

Yes, it has historically been a "good thing" to have a good ole boy working for the system who can do himself and others favors when necessary.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I simply stated facts!

I speak here for myself !

The WCTA determines what positions it takes on issues it decides to speak on. It's very easy to determine when I speak for the WCTA - I always say my name is Bob Hudson and then say "I'm the executive director of the WCTA" otherwise I'm speaking for myself. The same is true for ALL WCTA board members. They can ONLY Speak for the WCTA AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS takes a formal vote approving a written position.

And we are still on opposite sides of this issue.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
And I'm ok with that !

Time will tell who had the best interest of NoWal residents interests at heart. There are very few "quick fixes" that work in the long run.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
And I'm ok with that !

Time will tell who had the best interest of NoWal residents interests at heart. There are very few "quick fixes" that work in the long run.

Bob, I have never accused you of not having the best interests of NoWal residents at heart...EVER! I believe that you do!

But I also believe that what the BCC has done for the last 8 or 10 years hasn't worked either and its past time to try something different.

You may be absolutely positively right and I may eat crow over it later and have to admit I was on the wrong side of the issue but right now, I'm convinced that it was time to do something because what's been done hasn't worked.

P.S. I have no problem eating crow either.

Last edited: