• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
This makes Sara Commander look innocent. She is the one that schemed to CATCH Dede being the "leak" with Robert Nelson on her private e mail. Ethic complaint is being filed as we speak.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
This makes Sara Commander look innocent. She is the one that scemed to CATCH Dede with Robert Nelson on her private e mail. Ethic complaint is being filed as we speak.

The problem with Robert Nelson is you can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I've never cared for the relationship Sara continued to have with Robert Nelson long after she knew the problems he had caused for others but I don't pick her friends and she doesn't pick mine. I do however believe that if Nelson is involved it makes Sara look guilty as hell-o even if she did nothing wrong.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Communicating with Robert Nelson in an e mail on her Private e mail not County e mail about setting up Dede Hinote the assistant County Manager is awful. Had she never started this Jerry Jones husband of Cecilia Jones would have never come to see Sara asking if it came up at a BCC meeting would she vote to fire Dede. Jerry Jones seems to be the go between for Cecilia and the commissioners and Robert Nelson is Sara's. THE GAME PEOPLE PLAY WITH OTHER PEOPLES LIVES ARE SHAMEFUL.. SHAME ON YOU SARA COMMANDER. You should resign.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida

If that proves to be the case, I totally agree.

Trusting Nelson or J. Jones is deadlier than playing with pit vipers.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
It’s one thing to “talk about a scheme” and totally different if you put it into action.

Your not recognizing who schemed to have her husband follow people, intimidate people and discriminate against people.

Eye on the Ball !!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
My eye has been on Sara for a long time. She is has to go and I plan to help her if Lloyd does not. I have the e mails.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
WHO is going to fill all these spots on the Board if the whole Board is replaced? The only candidate I see so far is Danny Glidewell. The good news is that he seems to be a man of integrity and honesty, but he can only fill ONE position.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
WHO is going to fill all these spots on the Board if the whole Board is replaced? The only candidate I see so far is Danny Glidewell. The good news is that he seems to be a man of integrity and honesty, but he can only fill ONE position.

It's still very early but rest assured C. Jones will rally the troops when the time comes.

I'm willing to bet you even see Kasey Cuchens thrown in to run against C. Jones just to split the vote against Danny.