• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Albur395

Beach Comber
Apr 30, 2014
Santa Rosa Beach Florisa
Hello! We are looking for a tenant for our guest bedroom in a 3/2 house in Point Washington off of 283. Room is fully furnished with Queen bed, large closet, small desk & dresser. $750/month includes all utilities. It is just the (2) of us in the house with our Labrador & spaniel- must love dogs! We are open to renting for just the summer season or longer if needed! Thanks!

IanSan5653

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2016
Fort Myers, FL
Hello, I'm definitely interested. Please email me at iansan5653@gmail.com or text 2393249843 (I'll be out of the country for the next two weeks so I won't be able to call). I'm looking for a summer rental from late May to mid August (almost 3 months).

Last edited:

rtt27

Beach Crab
Apr 23, 2017
santa rosa beach
Hello! We are looking for a tenant for our guest bedroom in a 3/2 house in Point Washington off of 283. Room is fully furnished with Queen bed, large closet, small desk & dresser. $750/month includes all utilities. It is just the (2) of us in the house with our Labrador & spaniel- must love dogs! We are open to renting for just the summer season or longer if needed! Thanks!

Hello I too am interested if you haven't filled it yet. My email is rtaylor@wsls.com let me know what the status is.
Thank you

ManilaGirl

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2016
My husband & I are looking for us to rent long term, quick, we currently live in SRB & would love to stay in SRB. we're quiet, unfortunately we have no pets, so, no worry of jealousy, professional individuals. Please send us the application to: Shawgea38@gmail.com or text me 850.583.4030