• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Michelle H.

Beach Comber
Jun 14, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Are there any other options for RV parking in the 30A area besides Grayton Beach State Park and Peach Creek RV Park? My parents own a brand new, beautiful class C RV that is about 24 feet long. We are moving into a community that does not allow overnight parking of RVs and are trying to think of the best possible solution for them when they come to visit. They will be staying in our home and simply need a place to park it. Any ideas are appreciated! Thank you!

Joan Davies

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2016
Miramar Beach
Are there any other options for RV parking in the 30A area besides Grayton Beach State Park and Peach Creek RV Park? My parents own a brand new, beautiful class C RV that is about 24 feet long. We are moving into a community that does not allow overnight parking of RVs and are trying to think of the best possible solution for them when they come to visit. They will be staying in our home and simply need a place to park it. Any ideas are appreciated! Thank you!
Hi there. They can stay at Topsail State Park for 2 weeks at a time for free.

Joan Davies

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2016
Miramar Beach
You're welcome.. if anyone knows of someone who is interested in renting out a private lot in the Santa Rosa Beach, Freeport or anywhere that has easy access to 30A, long term to put a camper while my daughter is living in it, please let me know.
609-864-8588. Thanks

Joan Davies

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2016
Miramar Beach
The information I was given by Topsail is you are permitted to stay for 2 weeks free of charge and then must leave for 3 days before returning for another 2 weeks. Basically, if you want to deal with packing up and leaving every 2 weeks for 3 days and parking elsewhere (possibly Walmart) before returning to Topsail for another 2 week stay you can live or vacation relatively cheap!