• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Whiskey Bravo has 17 TVs and game day specials on Super Bowl Sunday...
Specialty cocktails just for the occasion: The Patriot and The Eagle

H9BBbsark3T0wCjaKRmT3MJBNPutc8AamAtCuFcI_nhIP1fZzsCixzO5XklSXeXVTZ9Nw1QrtUJvwYwDmcM7JWxSeheKbq6cCcoK5N5n41_HR7Uwh-RIznFxmqu_m61J4wde6xHXf7XB5YR6CaRpWRlbq-WU1slG8ibnhFk=s0-d-e1-ft

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
They serve frozen food. No. Pass.

We heard you the first time. Some of us enjoy this restaurant and we also know that all restaurants use some frozen foods. One of my best meals with a bunch of girlfriends was here on a packed night last spring. The dining experience was not only delicious but a total blast. Whiskey Bravo serves up one of my favorite grouper sandwiches. Is it frozen? I'm not sure but I love it. Maybe you can post about restaurants you like - there are quite a few excellent places around town... just a suggestion.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
We heard you the first time. Some of us enjoy this restaurant and we also know that all restaurants use some frozen foods. One of my best meals with a bunch of girlfriends was here on a packed night last spring. The dining experience was not only delicious but a total blast. Whiskey Bravo serves up one of my favorite grouper sandwiches. Is it frozen? I'm not sure but I love it. Maybe you can post about restaurants you like - there are quite a few excellent places around town... just a suggestion.
Whatever. Pass until they get the message.