• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Its libelous to say he is a friend to Scott Brannon? It's libelous to say the SBA is Blue money or that Frank Watson is with the SBA?

If those things are libelous perhaps he needs better friends? :p

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Its libelous to say he is a friend to Scott Brannon? It's libelous to say the SBA is Blue money or that Frank Watson is with the SBA?

If those things are libelous perhaps he needs better friends? :p
It is a warning not an accusation.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Well Trey Nick told me at the Lincoln Day Dinner he was running and hoped I would support him. If he is not running I suggest he should just say so. After all he does not live in Sarah Comnanders district so it could not be realistic
. Could be Scott Brannon’s mind playing tricks on him. Help 911.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Trey Nick prefiled today for WCC District 4 seat.

1ymvbd.jpg

Wilma Watson

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2016
Walton County
From the Troll: I have spoken to Trey Nick myself. He has not been bought by "Blue" money as you claim, nor anyone else. He owes no one. He believes in the environment and the people of Walton County, many of these people have asked him to run. He has a business and a family, yet sees the need for solidarity and preservation both in the north and in the south. Your constant negativity will not change his mind about his belief in the people of Walton County along with the current and urgent needs throughout the county. Happy posting in order to try to drag someone down whom you have never met.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
From the Troll: I have spoken to Trey Nick myself. He has not been bought by "Blue" money as you claim, nor anyone else. He owes no one. He believes in the environment and the people of Walton County, many of these people have asked him to run. He has a business and a family, yet sees the need for solidarity and preservation both in the north and in the south. Your constant negativity will not change his mind about his belief in the people of Walton County along with the current and urgent needs throughout the county. Happy posting in order to try to drag someone down whom you have never met.

This sure is a twisted take on what's actually been said here. Bought by Blue money? I think the words used were "backed by the SBA" which is Lloyd Blue. Hasn't this county experienced enough crap under those who were bought and paid for by the SBA?

You are known through your associates and while some folks think that growth and over development in the South end without the needed infrastructure was a good thing, it has not been without MAJOR problems created by the current BCC who is also backed by the SBA.

It's great to be concerned for the environment and it's great being a family man...nothing wrong with that. Kudo's for it but what does he know about government and running a multi million dollar budget?

If you are going to be his mouth piece and speak for him, in my opinion there are more pressing problems to address. This is not a personality contest, its a political race that will determine the future of this county. Frankly, the direction we are headed is NOT and NEVER has been the answer.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
I believe his residence is in Freeport. Didn't someone say he lives in Chapman's district. Oh great, someone else who never goes to bcc meetings and now thinks he is the solution. Backed and friends with those who have destroyed SOWAL. No matter how NICE he is, we know what the SBA, brannon and those who have asked him to run want. Control and reindeer games. Wanna bet if he gets in, his wife runs for superintendent again after his name spreads around. Let's see if he answers questions like glidewell. I can probably guess who Nick's donors will be.

Wilma Watson

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2016
Walton County
To both of you: 1) I am not Trey Nick’s mouth piece and do not intend to be. 2) You apparently do not know his views or his legal knowledge of the area, especially with him having owned a business in the area for the past 20 years. 3)You post on here like a band of school yard bullies who know everything when you have no actual knowledge of the candidate. Do or say whatever you want. It is free country, yet do not make your posts appear as facts when you have none. It could become a liability issue for you both if it effects his minor children or business.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
To both of you: 1) I am not Trey Nick’s mouth piece and do not intend to be.2) You apparently do not know his views or his legal knowledge of the area, especially with him having owned a business in the area for the past 20 years. 3) You post on here like a band of school yard bullies who know everything when you have no actual knowledge of the candidate. Do or say whatever you want. It is free country, yet do not make it appear as facts when you have none because it could become liability issue fo you both if it affects his minor children or business.

This is comical, in fact...it's hysterical!

No one even mentioned his children. No one is trying to bully anyone and these petty threats of liability and slander border on the ridiculous! He is running for PUBLIC office!!

He owns a freakin restaurant for crying out loud. No one has said anything about his business and no one has said to stop eating there. In fact people have said the food is good and they have eaten there.

If he is that thin skinned perhaps politics is not his forte and he should stick to what he knows best...smelly seafood.