• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AshleyJ

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2018
ohio
Hello there! :)
My family and I are relocating to Santa Rosa Beach (Or close / near by surrounding areas) from Ohio in early June of 2018. We are looking for a 3 bedroom home that is pet friendly with a garage and No smoking. A yard would be especially wonderful because of our 11 year old dog, Bella and our two young children. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you!
- Ashley

peggi913

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2013
Hello there! :)
My family and I are relocating to Santa Rosa Beach (Or close / near by surrounding areas) from Ohio in early June of 2018. We are looking for a 3 bedroom home that is pet friendly with a garage and No smoking. A yard would be especially wonderful because of our 11 year old dog, Bella and our two young children. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you!
- Ashley
Ashley,
I am going to be leasing my home in Watersound Origins. It is a 3BR/ 2BA with screened in porch, 2 car garage, fenced in backyard, hardwood floors, fireplace, etc. I am open to leasing it semi furnished or not. Also, depending on if person wanted to mow small lawn [I would leave mower etc.] the price will be $3300 to $3600 per month. Let me know if you have any interest. BTW, I'm from Ohio too! Born in Columbus / lived all over the state. Peggi 330.606.0748

AshleyJ

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2018
ohio
Ashley,
I am going to be leasing my home in Watersound Origins. It is a 3BR/ 2BA with screened in porch, 2 car garage, fenced in backyard, hardwood floors, fireplace, etc. I am open to leasing it semi furnished or not. Also, depending on if person wanted to mow small lawn [I would leave mower etc.] the price will be $3300 to $3600 per month. Let me know if you have any interest. BTW, I'm from Ohio too! Born in Columbus / lived all over the state. Peggi 330.606.0748

Peggi! Thats so great to meet a fellow buckeye on here. Thank you so much for your reply. That sounds so perfect except our budget is only 1650 a month or lower if possible. Thank you for taking the time out to answer my post. Best of luck to you for your rental!!
- Ashley