• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Sheppard

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2018
Golden, Co
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.

Hi Cy: My wife and I will be building our retirement home on Clareon dr near Alys Beach and are very interested in a long term 1 year rental commencing in November of 2018 or later. Would your beautiful cottage be available? Please contact me at jsheppard@rothsheppard.com.

Jeff Sheppard

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2018
Golden, Co
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.
First time on this site so not sure this is getting to you cy. I'm very interested in a long term rental of your cottage. My wife and I will be constructing our retirement home on Clareon dr near Alys and require a long term rental , close by, while completing the project. Your cottage sounds perfect. Would it be avaiable later this year or early 2019? You can reach me at jsheppard@rothsheppard.com
Very interested. Thanks Jeff

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
This property is currently undergoing some remodeling. It is not available yet.

Someone asked if the post could be removed if it is unavailable. I would be more than happy to do that, but to my knowledge there is no way to remove a post. If there is a way, please advise how.

Last edited:

Jeff Sheppard

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2018
Golden, Co
This property is currently undergoing some remodeling. It is not available yet.

Someone asked if the post could be removed if it is unavailable. I would be more than happy to do that, but to my knowledge there is no way to remove a post. If there is a way, please advise how.

Could you privately provide me with the address so I could view the location when I come down in May for a vacation? jsheppard@rothsheppard.com.
I'm still interested should the property become avaiable in November or early next year.
Thx Jeff

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Hi Jeff -
I don’t think this is going to work out for you, because the timing isn’t right. It will be finished long before Nov., it will rent quickly, and we have always rented with a minimum of 12 months.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
For all others interested, please note the original post for this was done in 2016 meaning the price will be updated to reflect the current year of 2018 once the remodeling is complete.

This forum does not allow posts to be deleted or edited. A new post will be published once the remodeling is complete.

Jeff Sheppard

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2018
Golden, Co
Hi Jeff -
I don’t think this is going to work out for you, because the timing isn’t right. It will be finished long before Nov., it will rent quickly, and we have always rented with a minimum of 12 months.

No problem thanks for getting back to me. Im flexible so if you happen to sign a 1 year deal in March or April I can wait till March or April 2019.

TTT0323

Beach Comber
Sep 13, 2014

Hi I am very interested in this rental. Please contact me at 908-752-2424 Teddy

Lash

Beach Comber
Oct 14, 2017
Panama City Beach, FL
For all others interested, please note the original post for this was done in 2016 meaning the price will be updated to reflect the current year of 2018 once the remodeling is complete.

This forum does not allow posts to be deleted or edited. A new post will be published once the remodeling is complete.

Hi there, does this property have 2 baths as well? I am very flexible with a move in date and would love to know more. Please email me at mlash521@gmail.com. Thanks very much! Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.