• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Im just saying how can you believe that Jones is guilty of living in a different district than the one she represents but when Nipper does the same thing (rents in a different district than her homesteaded residence) you guys dont seem to care. Ive actually never seen you, kaydance, or Suzanne ever say one negative thing about Mrs. Nipper. Id venture a guess to why that is but I dont want my post to get deleted.

You obviously missed the post where I told Ms. Nipper exactly what I thought about the BCC's action in regard to the DeDe Hinote/Brad Alford fiasco and the actions I felt she should have taken and didn't. Ms. Nipper later went back and added language to the employee manual to correct that.. Ms Nipper also knows I have and will be her harshest critic or staunchest ally depending on her actions. I voted for her, she didn't vote for me.

Once again you are spinning tales to suit your own agenda and have no facts to back it with....just like your "fake news" theory.

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
HAHA AGENDA? This is exactly what you said "She [Nipper] is doing what is required by law! Cecilia Jones is NOT!" When in fact Mrs. Jones DOES live in her district and is doing what is "required by law." Everybody knows that you live in your own reality, but do you legitimately not see how you were proven wrong here?

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
Just for poops and giggles, is there any information published that shows our current commissioners districts and their current addresses that is considered public information? Thank you!!

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
HAHA AGENDA? This is exactly what you said "She [Nipper] is doing what is required by law! Cecilia Jones is NOT!" When in fact Mrs. Jones DOES live in her district and is doing what is "required by law." Everybody knows that you live in your own reality, but do you legitimately not see how you were proven wrong here?
You must not have a clue , o have been very vocal about Mrs Nipper during the employee situation. She came back and did the right thing after she had the facts. You must be one of Mrs Jones. Puppets or Cecilia herself. Grow up use your real name.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
You must not have a clue , o have been very vocal about Mrs Nipper during the employee situation. She came back and did the right thing after she had the facts. You must be one of Mrs Jones. Puppets or Cecilia herself. Grow up use your real name.

I can't even respond to that level of stupid Suzanne..its just a waste of keystrokes. I'm
actually surprised you did. :p

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs

We've had this conversation before Suzanne. I don't use my real name just like dozens of people on this site but I haven't seen you call all of them out. Your groupies Kaydence and Patriot games being a prime example of your double standard.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
We've had this conversation before Suzanne. I don't use my real name just like dozens of people on this site but I haven't seen you call all of them out. Your groupies Kaydence and Patriot games being a prime example of your double standard.

A coward takes pot shots from the sidelines. You and everyone one else on this forum knows who I am. I have not hidden that for a long long time. There was a time when I didn't want to deal with stupid trolls who took the cheap seats you now occupy but I moved on. I don't care what you think and I am no ones groupie. I don't need a group, I am quite efficient and proficient in what I do.

Suzanne and Patriot Games are personal friends of mine aside from the political crap in this County and will remain so long after you have found someone else to troll. We play by 3 standards in our lives, open, honest government, operated in the Sunshine and our private lives are are governed by the same principals.

My victory is watching you defend the BS. :clap:

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
OH PLEASE!!! Someone change this f*** worn out script!!! People are sick of this BS political game of musical houses going on during election time but theyre equally sick of hearing about it. Either find a way to stop the crap or shut up!!! :bang::cuss::pissed: