• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cindy m schwartz

Beach Crab
Dec 30, 2017
santa Rosa Beach
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.

Is this property still available for rent?
Thanks, Cindy

arussell1234

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2018
Seacrest Beach
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.

Where is the house, can you send pictures. I am a local need a place for 8-9 month while my home is being repared. It would only be one female 40.s.

arussell1234

Beach Comber
Feb 22, 2018
Seacrest Beach

Where is the house, can you send pictures. I am a local need a place for 8-9 month while my home is being repared. It would only be one female 40.s.

AshleyJ

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2018
ohio

Hello there! I am interested very much in this unit. My family and I are moving to the Santa Rosa or near by areas in a few months. We are a family of 4, our two small children, my husband and I and our dog of 11 years bella! I am so happy to have come across this property and your listing. Im certain this house will rent ASAP due to its amazing price for the location and its location in general. Would you mind to please keep me in mind if it does not rent by June of 2018 OR if you have any other houses similar to this one or similar to the area. Thank you so much and I hope to hear your reply!
Ashley from Ohio.

AshleyJ

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2018
ohio
Hello there! I am interested very much in this unit. My family and I are moving to the Santa Rosa or near by areas in a few months. We are a family of 4, our two small children, my husband and I and our dog of 11 years bella! I am so happy to have come across this property and your listing. Im certain this house will rent ASAP due to its amazing price for the location and its location in general. Would you mind to please keep me in mind if it does not rent by June of 2018 OR if you have any other houses similar to this one or similar to the area. Thank you so much and I hope to hear your reply!
Ashley from Ohio.