• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Peyton Manning Gore

Beach Comber
Aug 22, 2017
Grayton Beach
Hello,

My name is Peyton. I am 32 years old, live in the Santa Rosa Beach area, and am currently teaching at a Montessori School.

Just to give you a little background on me, I am originally from Atlanta, GA, and attended college at LSU.

While I was back home after college, I nannied for two families. My first nannying job consisted of taking care of four children, ages 3, 8, 11, and 14, and I worked there for about 1.5 years. I was actually hand picked by the children, which is such an honor. My duties consisted of , running errands, and other various tasks that needed to get done. I would pick up the youngest from preschool, then go pick up the other 3.

Once everyone was home, I prepared snack for them, tidied up the entrance hall (where all shoes and book bags were dumped!), then reviewed what they had done at school that day, any notes from teachers, progress reports, and most important of all, coordinated the HOMEWORK. I am a firm believer in children getting plenty of outside time, especially after sitting at a desk all day. But on that same token, I also know (from plenty of personal experience) that the chance of homework completion decreases with time, so it is a constant battle. Depending on the child’s academic standing and amount of homework that had to be done, I was always able to make a deal so that everyone was happy! I also cooked dinner for the family, made lunches, prepared breakfast for the next morning, and made sure the kids laundry/uniforms were clean. I also accompany families on trips.

So to sum everything up: while living in Atlanta, I was a nanny for two families , a preschool teacher(working in the infant room with babies as young as 6 weeks) , a babysitter for many families that I met through school, and last but not least, I did a lot of dog/house sitting as well. I also teach swim lessons, and have access to a pool!

I had been at the preschool in New Orleans for the past 6 years, but I decided it was time for a change of scenery, and I couldn't think of a better place to do that than the Santa Rosa area! We have been vacationing around 30A since I was a baby, and my family has had a house in Grayton Beach for 17 years now. I am really hoping to find babysitting, dog-sitting, house sitting opportunities here, as I have several years of experience and enjoy being able to help to make sure everyone is happy and taken care of!

While in New Orleans,I had an ongoing arrangement with an amazing family, where I would watch the kids Saturday and/or Sunday while Mom and Dad attended the oldest’s numerous sporting events, ran errands, worked, etc. I usually had all four, except when the oldest had his sporting events, and would stay for up to 10-11 hours, if they needed me. I started working for them when their oldest was two, and have been blessed be with them as their family grew! They have had three more beautiful children: a four year old girl, 2 year old girl, a 6 month old boy. I miss them! I want to form new relationships like this with families now that I am here to stay! I prefer the more personal experiences and long term relationships that come with these types of situations.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I am very excited and hopeful about meeting new families...and/or pets!

LisaJean

Beach Crab
Oct 21, 2017
Seacrest Beach
Peyton, are you available for babysitting 2 Saturdays a month, 10-5? And if so, what is your rate? I have a 3 1/2yo child, boy, that I’m looking for a sitter for when I work Saturdays. Thanks!
Lisa

My name is Peyton. I am 32 years old, live in the Santa Rosa Beach area, and am currently teaching at a Montessori School.

Just to give you a little background on me, I am originally from Atlanta, GA, and attended college at LSU.

While I was back home after college, I nannied for two families. My first nannying job consisted of taking care of four children, ages 3, 8, 11, and 14, and I worked there for about 1.5 years. I was actually hand picked by the children, which is such an honor. My duties consisted of , running errands, and other various tasks that needed to get done. I would pick up the youngest from preschool, then go pick up the other 3.

Once everyone was home, I prepared snack for them, tidied up the entrance hall (where all shoes and book bags were dumped!), then reviewed what they had done at school that day, any notes from teachers, progress reports, and most important of all, coordinated the HOMEWORK. I am a firm believer in children getting plenty of outside time, especially after sitting at a desk all day. But on that same token, I also know (from plenty of personal experience) that the chance of homework completion decreases with time, so it is a constant battle. Depending on the child’s academic standing and amount of homework that had to be done, I was always able to make a deal so that everyone was happy! I also cooked dinner for the family, made lunches, prepared breakfast for the next morning, and made sure the kids laundry/uniforms were clean. I also accompany families on trips.

So to sum everything up: while living in Atlanta, I was a nanny for two families , a preschool teacher(working in the infant room with babies as young as 6 weeks) , a babysitter for many families that I met through school, and last but not least, I did a lot of dog/house sitting as well. I also teach swim lessons, and have access to a pool!

I had been at the preschool in New Orleans for the past 6 years, but I decided it was time for a change of scenery, and I couldn't think of a better place to do that than the Santa Rosa area! We have been vacationing around 30A since I was a baby, and my family has had a house in Grayton Beach for 17 years now. I am really hoping to find babysitting, dog-sitting, house sitting opportunities here, as I have several years of experience and enjoy being able to help to make sure everyone is happy and taken care of!

While in New Orleans,I had an ongoing arrangement with an amazing family, where I would watch the kids Saturday and/or Sunday while Mom and Dad attended the oldest’s numerous sporting events, ran errands, worked, etc. I usually had all four, except when the oldest had his sporting events, and would stay for up to 10-11 hours, if they needed me. I started working for them when their oldest was two, and have been blessed be with them as their family grew! They have had three more beautiful children: a four year old girl, 2 year old girl, a 6 month old boy. I miss them! I want to form new relationships like this with families now that I am here to stay! I prefer the more personal experiences and long term relationships that come with these types of situations.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I am very excited and hopeful about meeting new families...and/or pets![/QUOTE]

If you have any questions, please let me know! I am very excited and hopeful about meeting new families...and/or pets![/QUOTE]
Peyton

vanessa

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2015
Hello,

If you have any questions, please let me know! I am very excited and hopeful about meeting new families...and/or pets!
I’m interested in hiring you can call me 850-259-9959

vonda

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2016
I’m interested in hiring you can call me 850-259-9959

Hi Vanessa, Peyton never responded to my inquiry, but I am a local mother of 1, so if she doesn’t respond to you & you need a sitter, I’d love to apply for the position! My phone number is 281-825-7546.

vonda

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2016
Peyton, are you available for babysitting 2 Saturdays a month, 10-5? And if so, what is your rate? I have a 3 1/2yo child, boy, that I’m looking for a sitter for when I work Saturdays. Thanks!
Lisa

Peyton[/QUOTE]

Hi Lisa, Peyton never responded to my inquiry, so if she doesn’t respond to you & you are still looking to fill the position, I’d love to apply for the job. I’m a local mother of 1. My phone number is 281-825-7546.