• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SDoering

Beach Lover
Are you looking for a furnished 2 Bed/2 Bath, 1,254 sq foot home for rent in Santa Rosa Beach walking distance to the beach? Available April 1, 2018 (sorry no pets).
12-month lease is $1650 a month.
3-month or 6-month lease available, but terms will be different.
Click here to view video:

Are you relocating? Need help finding a rental? Give me a call.

Sabine Robertson
Silver Int. Realy 30A
850-830-6461

Marley G

Beach Crab
Feb 5, 2018
South Walton
Interested in information regarding 6 month lease agreement. Recently accepted an unexpected job offer that will require extending my stay in the area, in search of any available 1BR units in the area(s) surrounding Sandestin. Furnished or unfurnished, pet allowance preferred but not required. Ideally, only those units east of Destin Commons but willing to reconsider these specifications if necessary.

I look forward to your response; thank you in advance! Feel free to contact any time at your convenience.

Marley G
850-866-7308
marley.beachhousemiramar@gmail.com

SDoering

Beach Lover
Interested in information regarding 6 month lease agreement. Recently accepted an unexpected job offer that will require extending my stay in the area, in search of any available 1BR units in the area(s) surrounding Sandestin. Furnished or unfurnished, pet allowance preferred but not required. Ideally, only those units east of Destin Commons but willing to reconsider these specifications if necessary.

I look forward to your response; thank you in advance! Feel free to contact any time at your convenience.

Marley G
850-866-7308
marley.beachhousemiramar@gmail.com

I will call you today.

SDoering

Beach Lover
Are you looking for a furnished 2 Bed/2 Bath, 1,254 sq foot home for rent in Santa Rosa Beach walking distance to the beach? Available April 1, 2018 (sorry no pets).

Sabine Robertson
Silver Int. Realy 30A
850-830-6461

SDoering

Beach Lover
This home has been rented.

Sabine Robertson
Silver Int. Realy 30A
850-830-6461

Teresia Schimmel

Beach Comber
Nov 2, 2017
Destin
Is this still available? My husband and I are looking for something for six months while we are in the process of buying a new home and wondered if there might be any rentals available that are pet-friendly and furnished.