• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

stone packard

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2018
niceville
Personally, I think the signs are tacky. I like the plain green signs like those that say "Entering Okaloosa County" or whatever county it is.

Sun Chaser

Beach Lover
Aug 18, 2015
Miramar Beach
I guess throw me in the "I'm here, now let's pull up the drawbridge" crowd, but I enjoy the peace and quiet and unspoiled beauty of the county North of the bay and would prefer to keep the Suburban-with-luggage-carrier-on-top-and-bicycles-hanging-off-the-back crowd down on the beach. Have a great day; I'm going hiking.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I guess throw me in the "I'm here, now let's pull up the drawbridge" crowd, but I enjoy the peace and quiet and unspoiled beauty of the county North of the bay and would prefer to keep the Suburban-with-luggage-carrier-on-top-and-bicycles-hanging-off-the-back crowd down on the beach. Have a great day; I'm going hiking.
I think this is more about promoting the north end so that money is spent there. Based on the criticism from many folks on SoWal they would like things to be like NoWal.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
These are the signs the TDC put up years ago down here AT THE BEACH and most on this board complained about them.I think it was because they were so big.
The big blue signs on 30-A OH NO!...:banned::whitetrash: