• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

renee friesen

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Renee,

I actually already have an application on file with you guys, would that work for this property too?

Any other pictures or exact location info available?

Thank you!

Stephanie V
850-428-5637
Renee,

I actually already have an application on file with you guys, would that work for this property too?

Any other pictures or exact location info available?

Thank you!

Stephanie V
850-428-5637

Hey Stephanie!

As long as all of the information is current with your situation, we still have it on file. That may be used for any future properties you are interested in!

Thanks!

Ashley Jenkins

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2018
ohio
Coming April 15th!
LONG TERM LEASE PROPERTY
1 year lease, please

Santa Rosa Beach. 3bd/2ba. Big back yard. Pets ok upon approval and non refundable deposit.

**Non- refundable application fee ($45) Includes background and credit check for every adult tenant.
Showings will start beginning of April and this property won't last long!

Hi Renee! Its Ashley (from facebook. I created a new act) Anyhow, I know we already spoke but thought id finally comment on the original thread. Interested in this property if its still available. Would you be able to send me additional photos? Also does this home have a garage? Thank you!! <3

renee friesen

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Renee! Its Ashley (from facebook. I created a new act) Anyhow, I know we already spoke but thought id finally comment on the original thread. Interested in this property if its still available. Would you be able to send me additional photos? Also does this home have a garage? Thank you!! <3

Hey Ashley! No garage, unfortunately. I will email you the additional pictures to this listing!

Christy Ballard

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2018
Santa rosa beach
Coming April 15th!
LONG TERM LEASE PROPERTY
1 year lease, please

Santa Rosa Beach. 3bd/2ba. Big back yard. Pets ok upon approval and non refundable deposit.

**Non- refundable application fee ($45) Includes background and credit check for every adult tenant.
Showings will start beginning of April and this property won't last long!
Im interested please give me a call at 6625542485