• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Looking for any info regarding Sacred Oaks development. Advertising says lots starting at $140,000 for interior lots. I'd like to learn more about this development: buildout, can you choose your own builder, opinions from board members about this location, overall how many lots might still be available in there?
If you happen to be familiar with this, any info would be good. Thanks.

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
May 15, 2005
Mack Bayou, Sandestin
The last time I passed by, a couple of days ago, it appeared they were clearing the property, and trying to save as many trees as possible. It's a great location on the water with some lots having excellent views to the bay. I have no idea what's available, but here's the website for the agent who is in charge:
http://www.clayandcompanyllc.com/

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
pk305 said:
Looking for any info regarding Sacred Oaks development. Advertising says lots starting at $140,000 for interior lots. I'd like to learn more about this development: buildout, can you choose your own builder, opinions from board members about this location, overall how many lots might still be available in there?
If you happen to be familiar with this, any info would be good. Thanks.
Reservations were taken on Sacred Oaks a while back. They have been delayed a bit. I am not sure that any lots remain unreserved, although there may be people who backed out. I know some people who have reserved lots, so if you want one, let me know. I am uncertain on buildout times, and choice of builder, etc. The property is divided into two parts by wetlands. The ingress/egress for the western part of the property could be a nightmare traffic-wise.

Beachside

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2005
Nashville,TN
PK

Your friend from NL has 10 lots in this remarkable new development and is codeveloping them with the builder. Lots range from $140 - $425,000 for deep water intercostal lots. No buildout for 4 years; 11 house plans available and all homes to be built by CD Jones.

If you are interested in special pricing on some preferred selected lots before they went public, let me know before you do anything. With the new hospital, and the $150 Million mall going in at Sandestin this area is going to explode for permanent home owners.

Bank of America is offering 95% financing on the lots so there is remarkable leverage and long holding time. Most all of the lots have been appraised at 40% more than the builder is asking because he realizes the current market weakness. Builder offers a 90% buy back on the original purchase price of the lot should you elect not to build or sell the lot.

hsloan@comcast.net
Beachside