• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gayle Eiselt

Beach Crab
Mar 15, 2018
United States
Short term or long term rental. No Pets. $1450.00 monthly..
Hi Connie,
Our daughter (Sydney) is looking for a short term rental from 5/12/18 - 8/12/18. She will be interning at Sandestin Golf & Beach resort as a Fashion Merchandising intern.
She is currently a junior studying Fashion Merchandising and Marketing at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.
Please reply to my email (I am mom, and we will be paying for her rental this summer).
Thank you in advance,
Gayle Eiselt

Gayle Eiselt

Beach Crab
Mar 15, 2018
United States
Hi Connie,
Our daughter (Sydney) is looking for a short term rental from 5/12/18 - 8/12/18. She will be interning at Sandestin Golf & Beach resort as a Fashion Merchandising intern.
She is currently a junior studying Fashion Merchandising and Marketing at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.
Please reply to my email (I am mom, and we will be paying for her rental this summer).
Thank you in advance,
Gayle Eiselt

brayk

Beach Crab
Mar 17, 2015
Hi there,

My husband and I are seeking to rent for July and August of 2019. We are looking for a very clean and furnished 1 bedroom rental. We are very clean people. We are currently students and are headed to medical school, but have a couple of months in between universities and will be living in South Walton to work during those months. Please let us know if this is a possibility. Thanks so much