• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
In case "wouldn't you like to know" still wants to deny C. Jones living arrangements or who she really represents (not her constituents in North Walton) look here...

Santa Rosa Beach is NOT in District 2.

Mrs. Nipper has to rent in the district she is now commissioner of because she did not live in that district. You and Harris are ok with Nipper moving to a different district but not Jones. Why is that? Why have double standards when it comes to your political leaders?

Also her personal FB has her living in DFS.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Mrs. Nipper has to rent in the district she is now commissioner of because she did not live in that district. You and Harris are ok with Nipper moving to a different district but not Jones. Why is that? Why have double standards when it comes to your political leaders?

The difference is H O N E S T Y!

Ms. Nipper never "claimed" when she ran to be living in the District in which she ran. She also complied with the law after she was elected and rented a house in the district where she was elected and resides there as required by law.

Ms. Jones on the other hand, changes the district/residence in which she lives depending on which district she runs for or manages to get herself elected in. Ms. Jones was elected to serve in District 2, NOT Santa Rosa Beach where she now claims she is a politician. The law requires one move INTO the district NOT AWAY FROM!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Even though Jones homestead is in her district you would rather ignore that and instead look at Facebook for your info.

Mrs. Jones is complying with the law and I think you know that but you’d rather sling mud.

You sure have a twisted take on what homestead means.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008

I do not care where she lives . Trey Nick nor Bill Fletcher live at this time in the district they are running for. Both would need to live in the district if they win.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
I am not running because of where someone lives or does not live. I am running because I believe the job of representing District 2 and the people of Walton County can be done better. I do not think the direction of the last four years is in the best interests of our people and our future. Nothing personal, just business.