• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kelli Moore

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Three bedroom single family home with 1 1/2 baths. Huge fenced in back yard that is able to store a RV, boat...etc. Great location!! Close to Sacret Heart Hospital, the bay access, Grand Blvd and of course our beautiful beaches...you have it all! 1 year lease with no pets. You can go to www.30atobay.com and search 52 Jo Katherine Lane, SRB Fl 32459 for more info. Pics coming soon.

AshleyJ

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2018
ohio
Three bedroom single family home with 1 1/2 baths. Huge fenced in back yard that is able to store a RV, boat...etc. Great location!! Close to Sacret Heart Hospital, the bay access, Grand Blvd and of course our beautiful beaches...you have it all! 1 year lease with no pets. You can go to www.30atobay.com and search 52 Jo Katherine Lane, SRB Fl 32459 for more info. Pics coming soon.

Hi Kelli! - This is probably such a long shot but we are moving to Santa Rosa Beach area this June of 2018.. This was right in our price range in such a wonderful location. We are a family of four, my self and my husband, our two small children and our 11 year old pup, Bella. If this property becomes available again upon the one year lease mark or if you have another property available at that time Im very interested! If you see this reply, thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!
Ashley from Ohio!

Christy Ballard

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2018
Santa rosa beach
is this still available ? contact me at 6625542485