• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Morgan Ashley Gray

Beach Crab
Mar 16, 2018
Seagrove
Hey! My name is Morgan Gray, and I’m graduating this May from the University of Montevallo with my Bachelors of Art in fine art. I will be moving down to Seagrove for the summer and am hoping to work in order to pay for graduate school in the fall so I can get my Masters in Education.

I have previous experience in childcare (3 years at the YMCA), retail (2 years at Kirklands), and teaching (1 year at The Art Studio of Calera).

I’m very excited to be moving down here and to work all summer!

-Morgan Gray

hnasri

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2012
Best wishes, we are hiring at our store at the Hub, counter servers and cooks feel free to call us @ (850) 865-0997. Thank you ask for Hanie Nasri please

vanessa

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2015
Hey! My name is Morgan Gray, and I’m graduating this May from the University of Montevallo with my Bachelors of Art in fine art. I will be moving down to Seagrove for the summer and am hoping to work in order to pay for graduate school in the fall so I can get my Masters in Education.

I have previous experience in childcare (3 years at the YMCA), retail (2 years at Kirklands), and teaching (1 year at The Art Studio of Calera).

I’m very excited to be moving down here and to work all summer!

-Morgan Gray
I’m hiring a manager for my daycare ya could call me 850-259-9959