• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I’m currently looking for someone to rent the Master Suite in my home for the summer in Grove by the Sea in Old Seagrove. The Master Suite has a private entrance and bath and is partially furnished. Over the last 15 years a bunch of people - both visitors and locals - have shared the property with me. Over the last few years most of my tenants have been 20 or 30-something women.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove. The property is a 3br/2b Main House (where I live full time) with a detached 1br/1b Guest House which is currently rented.

If you think this situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. No smoking or pets.

Master Suite w/private bath/private entrance: $800/mo, util+cable+wifi included, no deposit, no lease.

Rick Smith 850.534.0127

Attachments

• IMG_4285.JPG
    IMG_4285.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 426

Peggy M

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
I’m currently looking for someone to rent the Master Suite in my home for the summer in Grove by the Sea in Old Seagrove. The Master Suite has a private entrance and bath and is partially furnished. Over the last 15 years a bunch of people - both visitors and locals - have shared the property with me. Over the last few years most of my tenants have been 20 or 30-something women.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove. The property is a 3br/2b Main House (where I live full time) with a detached 1br/1b Guest House which is currently rented.

If you think this situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. No smoking or pets.

Master Suite w/private bath/private entrance: $800/mo, util+cable+wifi included, no deposit, no lease.

Rick Smith 850.534.0127

Rick Smith 850.534.0127

chancedeveroux

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2011
Good day to you, Rick. We live in Point Washington, have a business in Seaside, and need one more bedroom, lol! My stepdaughter will be working with us for the Summer, and unfortunately our guest bedrooms are already spoken for.
We'd be more than happy to pay the entire rental plus deposit for the duration up front and would love to meet with you as soon as possible! ( so we can put her to work, lol)
Please text me at 252-822-4262

Nikki Lee

Beach Comber
May 16, 2018

Rick Smith 850.534.0127
Is this a "bedroom"?

Lindsey Jimenez

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2015

Rick Smith 850.534.0127