• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jennifer W.

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2018
30 A
Hello, I'm unsure if this rental is still available? Would love to make a time to see it. Please message me when you're available.
Thank you

Seth Coffey

Beach Crab
Mar 3, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello! We have 3 children 4 and under as well as a very small well trained yorkie. We are in our last month of a lease and need to solidify a place asap. I manage Bote paddle board retail store and my wife is a FOH manager at Great Southern Cafe. We currently rent through Newcastle Property management in Destin. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. 850-974-8635

Thank you,

Seth

Christy Ballard

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2018
Santa rosa beach
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.
Hello Im interested , I work with steriling resorts , an Nestle . Im looking to move in by the middle of april or so . I own a house in MS . And its about to sale so Im seeking a long term rental . you can reach me at 6625542485 Thanks so much have a blessed day .

Lorie Pate

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2012
For rent 3bed room 1& 1/2 bath house in "The Brickyard" of Blue mountain beach. Unit is older home with fenced yard and 850 sf living space. House is only a few minute walk to beach with deeded access. off street parking for 2 cars.View attachment 67380 Yearly lease-. $1150 per month with first , last and security deposit required ($3450. total)
If interested please respond with all your info - situation and time frame , employment and previous landlord contacts and your phone # if you would like to make arraignments to see unit.. any response without requested info will be ignored.

If this is still available will you please call me? 662-706-2100. I need a place to live by the end of this week. I work at the 30A store and need a place by the end of this week. Lorie Pate previous landlord.

Peggy M

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida