• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachArkie

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2008
Seagrove
Perhaps designating some/most/all beaches as quiet/family spots? Stadiums do that. No smoking/no alcohol. Let those who want to party go to PCB or Destin?
While I don't care for smoking, I do like to drink on the beach. Not have a frat party, just enjoy a glass of wine at sunset. I don't think banning those addresses the truly obnoxious behaviors. And often the "family" groups are the worst, so that designation doesn't mean much to me.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
While I don't care for smoking, I do like to drink on the beach. Not have a frat party, just enjoy a glass of wine at sunset. I don't think banning those addresses the truly obnoxious behaviors. And often the "family" groups are the worst, so that designation doesn't mean much to me.
My take: As long as people aren't conspicuous, nobody is likely to have a problem. I am not a tee totaler, but if I was, I might have issue with people drinking on my private beach (if I had one). I would like to see NO tobacco products on any beach since there are always remnants from tobacco in one form or another. Just my opinion.