• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Peyton Manning Gore

Beach Comber
Aug 22, 2017
Grayton Beach
I have been taking care of children (as young as 5 weeks old) for the past 10 years. Needless to say I absolutely adore kids, and have embraced every experience (from both sides of the spectrum!) that I have been given. I was a preschool teacher for 8 years, and am currently working at a local Montessori school. But I need employment over the summer. Please message me if interested! Thanks!

Attachments

• 4096BA8B-0B8C-44FD-9305-2C860382FCCE.jpeg
    4096BA8B-0B8C-44FD-9305-2C860382FCCE.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 80

moonbeam

Beach Crab
May 1, 2018
walton co
Hi, I am looking for a summer nanny for my elementary aged children. Would love to speak/text with you more if you are still available.

Aburch

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2014
Hi I would love to meet and chat about our needs and see if we could be a good for each other. Please feel free to text or call me (812)345-5778

Thank you!

Aewatkins

Beach Comber
May 20, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
I have been taking care of children (as young as 5 weeks old) for the past 10 years. Needless to say I absolutely adore kids, and have embraced every experience (from both sides of the spectrum!) that I have been given. I was a preschool teacher for 8 years, and am currently working at a local Montessori school. But I need employment over the summer. Please message me if interested! Thanks!

Do you still have openings for babysitting?

cobbarella

Beach Lover
Jun 2, 2012
Alabama
Do you still have openings for babysitting?

Another babysitter available starting 5/26. Recent graduate of Fairhope High School in Alabama and will be attending Wake Forest University in Fall. I have part time job in Seaside but looking for babysitting work as well. Virginia W 251-401-6399. I’ll be living in Seagrove Beach. I have been babysitting for a few families for years and also work at my church nursery. I’d love to help busy families, and I like pets too!

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015
Have a 4 years old granddaughter that needs day care occasionally. Is this something you would be interested in? Please contact me via my email krb634@yahoo.com. so we can talk.