• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
30A Burger is Now Open!
Located right beside the 30Avenue Green at Inlet Beach and open daily from 11am-9pm for lunch and dinner with inside and outside seating, 30A Burger is a fun, vibrant and casual restaurant that's ready to rock your tastebuds. Whether it's dinner and drinks with friends, beach bites and beverages to go, a family night out for a meal, or a quick and tasty lunch break, 30A Burger has your appetite covered with fantastic food and delicious drinks.

Burgers, Fries, Shakes & Mmmore ~ To Go!
30A Burger is destined to become your newest addiction, offering an array of appetizing burgers, hot dogs, chicken, seafood and veggie sandwiches, french fries, onion rings, custard shakes, root beer floats, beer & wine and more. Get yours To Go by calling the Takeout Hotline at 850-909-0606. See the full menu below and at 30ABurger.com. Pet friendly Dawg Menu too!

950Zp_c3DqqPm4hz-R_kR76R7kvsrL4cchZDXaJATJ1IctXCgNBBLEAA7B-QuE1daxHI8mow0F42SutZU3nPWI-yCLC9Jv195O6VWgvPDUOR8AT8EnKfbd3stA53aKPnvTMKfSCL0kf4OYuJp4VbDUY_biTVe_iv3mwBFGqQBjUiIA=s0-d-e1-ft

Just in time for Mmmmemorial Day Weekend

Celebrate with all through the holiday weekend while listening to 30Avenue's Live Music on the Green, simply call the Takeout Hotline 850-909-0606 and never miss a note. Or come inside, relax and enjoy the games on the big screens. We're excited to join the neighborhood and look forward to seeing you often at 30A Burger!

PwY8zeozY2N-IcCD2_ylKeRnWztoJgQEUzy1x6UO5C_9NWN4oAhHKJ3ziNyVXtXzsh48LD_Qj7IQWN4G7uMz3tQ4Q4L_qdkUhbASv83bqT-i=s0-d-e1-ft

Tim Creehan & Company | email newsletter May 23 2018

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
They look frozen but that's O.K. if not the wretched "coated" variety. They look like plain old frozen shoestrings, which are acceptable. Burgers and onion rings look good IMO.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
Just read the first online review. Scathing, they say it's worse than a Burger King.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
actually, they look ok to me - shoestring? I will report back with a fry report...
I just can't comprehend the logic behind "upscale" burger joints not serving fresh cut fries. If it is simply cost cutting one has to ask "are they compromising quality elsewhere?"

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Just my opinion, but I think that anyone who goes into a restaurant within the first week or two of opening and expects anything other than chaos should stick to the Burger Kings of the world.
I agree - and anyone who jumps all over a restaurant out of the gate is an a-hole.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Can't wait to try. We could use more burger joints, diners and good basic places to grab a meal. Not necessarily fast food.. Though I do love my Chic Filet in Miramar Beach and stop there often when over there shopping etc..

Reserving all judgment on the fries. Some of my fave are frozen. Although you can't beat fresh cut.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
I just can't comprehend the logic behind "upscale" burger joints not serving fresh cut fries. If it is simply cost cutting one has to ask "are they compromising quality elsewhere?"
Even worse IMO are the seafood restaurants on 30A who serve garbage frozen fries. See Whiskey Bravo, Grayton Seafood, Stinky's, Local Catch, Great Southern Cafe to name some that come to mind immediately. I simply won't patronize them, period. Deal breaker.